U.S. Politics - You f*cking useless bastards.

12 hours ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Honestly missed a trick not giving Rand’s neighbor the Presidential Medal of Freedom for that ass-whuppin’

I wish Fauci was less polite, and not let that prick talk over him constantly.

So who gave the order to get the nob squad pushing vaccines then?  It's uncanny, the whole right are suddenly on twitter telling people to get jabbed.  Maybe they've realised it's their voters who are going to be popping it.

twitter speculation is FOX (finally? for some reason?) started getting heat somehow about https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/statutes/covid-19-consumer-protection-act-2021-consolidated-appropriations-act and it trickled down to the clowns that parrot their shit.

makes it unlawful under Section 5 of the Federal Trade Commission Act for any person, partnership, or corporation to engage in a deceptive act or practice in or affecting commerce associated with the treatment, cure, prevention, mitigation, or diagnosis of COVID–19

It'd be real fun if it was true but I doubt it. They probably actually just woke up to the fact it's their base that's (literally) dying off.

11 hours ago, loki679 said:

So who gave the order to get the nob squad pushing vaccines then?  It's uncanny, the whole right are suddenly on twitter telling people to get jabbed.  Maybe they've realised it's their voters who are going to be popping it.

Pretty much all the heroes of the right got vaxxed, even Trump lol. Ben Shapiro is such a little cunt, they are realizing that its their target audience getting decimated by Covid, that's gonna be the driving force. Even Hannity is pushing the vaccine now, they must have seen the death stats filtered by Demographic/Political leaning.

44 minutes ago, thomas said:

twitter speculation is FOX (finally? for some reason?) started getting heat somehow about https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/statutes/covid-19-consumer-protection-act-2021-consolidated-appropriations-act and it trickled down to the clowns that parrot their shit.

It'd be real fun if it was true but I doubt it. They probably actually just woke up to the fact it's their base that's (literally) dying off.

Honestly think that the former is more likely. Will more directly impact the bottom line if they’re hit by fines.

They’ve known this whole time that COVID has been laying waste to their base and they haven’t given a fuck, because they have nothing but disdain for their own supporters.

It seems far likelier that the Fox News lawyers have made it clear that they’re at risk of being crushed in litigation unless they change their tune. It’s always about money to these people.

The reason I threw "(finally? for some reason?)" in there is that it's been enforceable since December 2020. I just have doubts as to why it would have taken almost 8 months for any traction to be gained when they've been blatantly lying about it for so long.

7 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I think Tucker is still strongly anti vaxx.

I’d bet every dollar to my name that he was vaxxed very early on. Probably pushed a grandma with Alzheimer’s to her death so he could take her spot.