Jump to content

U.S. Politics


Yorkie
 Share

Recommended Posts

It makes me so happy that it's such a dumb thing to get raided for too. :lol: Like why even take the documents? What did he plan to do with them? Absolutely nothing I'd imagine, they were just some "proof" that he was once President and he can't let go of that. Shiny little objects that he keeps around to feed his ego.

Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

It makes me so happy that it's such a dumb thing to get raided for too. :lol: Like why even take the documents? What did he plan to do with them? Absolutely nothing I'd imagine, they were just some "proof" that he was once President and he can't let go of that. Shiny little objects that he keeps around to feed his ego.

Give them to his Russian handlers?

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-search-unsealing-the-warrant-5e00a3e6728cd77daa0d2180d078fcb6 

 

Quote

Former President Donald Trump called late Thursday for the “immediate” release of the federal warrant the FBI used to search his Florida estate, hours after the Justice Department had asked a court to unseal the warrant, with Attorney General Merrick Garland citing the “substantial public interest in this matter.”

In messages posted on his Truth Social platform, Trump wrote, “Not only will I not oppose the release of documents ... I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents.” He continued to assail the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago as “unAmerican, unwarranted and unnecessary.”

“Release the documents now!” he wrote.

 

 

 

Edited by Conjo

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone out there recommend a good (neutral) book on or including the Benghazi hearings?

 

Edit: Should probably say “objective” rather than “neutral”.

 

 

Edited by leffe186

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thomas said:

Feels like he'd 100% try to sneak them out to peddle them to settle some debt.

 

I mean the PIF just payed Kushner $2billion, probably unrelated I'm sure.

 

So that tells us that NUFC is worth 1/6 of a packet of US Nuclear Secrets.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The fuck is going on? I hear comedians saying audiences are more aggressive and confrontational and now a writer (albeit religiously controversial) stabbed. Just seems like that line ‘they woke up and chose violence’ is a truism rather than a joke 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

The fuck is going on? I hear comedians saying audiences are more aggressive and confrontational and now a writer (albeit religiously controversial) stabbed. Just seems like that line ‘they woke up and chose violence’ is a truism rather than a joke 

 

I don't think you can use Salman Rushdie being attacked as an example of an aggressive audience.  It's almost certainly premeditated.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

 

I don't think you can use Salman Rushdie being attacked as an example of an aggressive audience.  It's almost certainly premeditated.

Not saying that it was a case of an audience getting riled up as this seems to have happened before he even started talking. I just mean that it seems people are generally becoming way more brazen about committing serious assaults on public figures

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...