U.S. Politics

Yorkie

Pedestrians having the right of way would be a lot less annoying for drivers if our infrastructure made it easy and safe to be pedestrians.

I'm also a city bike nonce so I hate all cars. I might run stop signs but never when there's a murder machine at the intersection also.

the problem with all the GOPs who "sound reasonable" after office is that they never acted like it in office.

Also he's a war criminal. Trump being so massively shit he makes us forget that about him is a trick Copperfield only wishes he could do.

2 hours ago, thomas said:

the problem with all the GOPs who "sound reasonable" after office is that they never acted like it in office.

Also he's a war criminal. Trump being so massively shit he makes us forget that about him is a trick Copperfield only wishes he could do.

That could apply equally to Obama. Though. Massive increase in civilian casualties and use of drone strikes in Afghanistan in his tenure. 

2 hours ago, thomas said:

It happens over here as well. Horrid far right Tories when voted out all of a sudden become quaint eccentrics that everybody loves. TV and media careers await. (Portillo, Widdecombe, etc)

3 hours ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

That could apply equally to Obama. Though. Massive increase in civilian casualties and use of drone strikes in Afghanistan in his tenure. 

Obama sucks but this post just smacks of "uh oh, someone said something bad about the guys on the right, gotta make sure to get some jabs in on the left too." like, okay. it's not a competition and we were talking about two specific people.

4 hours ago, thomas said:

Obama sucks but this post just smacks of "uh oh, someone said something bad about the guys on the right, gotta make sure to get some jabs in on the left too." like, okay. it's not a competition and we were talking about two specific people.

Not at all. More a comment on how the machine rumbles on whoever is in charge. And by no stretch of the imagination would I describe Obama as being on the left. 

2 hours ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

Not at all. More a comment on how the machine rumbles on whoever is in charge. And by no stretch of the imagination would I describe Obama as being on the left. 

you know damn well shorthanding dems as left and repubs as right is fine for generic conversation

Yeah but he's successfully moved you away from your actual point. Classic Reddit techniques on display, just a cultured all around performance from a veteran troll.

Comparing Bush to Obama is fucked. Of course they're both bad guys, good guys don't get elected here, but they're not in the same conversation at all when it comes to the hierarchy of presidential bastards.

2 hours ago, Miercoles said:

Yeah but he's successfully moved you away from your actual point. Classic Reddit techniques on display, just a cultured all around performance from a veteran troll.

Comparing Bush to Obama is fucked. Of course they're both bad guys, good guys don't get elected here, but they're not in the same conversation at all when it comes to the hierarchy of presidential bastards.

Never laid eyes on Reddit. No idea what you’re talking about. I don’t need anybody to tell me what I think. Maybe you two need to be a bit less him skinned.