U.S. Politics

Yorkie

30 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

I don’t know, I’d have thought there could be a candidate who brought along parts of that group without the negative of mobilising anyone but Trump voters. Seems as though he’s now been rejected twice at the polls. 

There’s still a group out there that are at least nominally fiscal conservatives but not hardcore culture warriors. The party’s all but told them to get to fuck, though, as they ceded control to the MAGA patriots. You can see some of those politicians trying to scrape their way back into relevance by latching onto DeSantis, I guess in the hopes that he’ll be a little more of a “big tent” Republican (though he’s really been positioning himself as a bargain bin Trump). 

PA House of Representatives is moving to impeach Larry Krasner, the district attorney in Philly, essentially because they’re partisan GOP cunts and he’s a progressive Dem who doesn’t believe destroying people’s lives is sound criminal justice policy.

I was reminded yesterday of the staged shot where Trump posted holding up a Bible, upside down. 

was just currying favour with the Evangelicals. Which is a bit rich. He’s been inside Stormy Daniels more than any church. 

because it's a clause no one ever felt would be necessary before 2016 :lol: "an ex-president under investigation for crimes committed while in office may not run for re-election while the investigation is taking place" seems like one of those rules you wouldn't need to write because, hey, who would vote for such a fucking bozo anyway and wouldn't the guy have the dignity not to run again, but here we are :lol:

Edited by thomas

1 hour ago, B-more Mag said:

Retiring from public evil to focus on private evil.

What did she actually do in politics? I know she made a fortune for herself and expanded her own business, but how did she help the American people ?

5 hours ago, Ben said:

What did she actually do in politics? I know she made a fortune for herself and expanded her own business, but how did she help the American people ?

gave us all a little sunshine during the bleakest of times

image.thumb.png.a3c10bc3dff7f8dc834f9f605154b154.png

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Ain't nobody kicking her out of the bed, like, regardless of where you are on the political spectrum.

It's hotter that she's pure evil. Damn it.