U.S. Politics

Yorkie

1 hour ago, thomas said:

got 31 seconds in (bottom tweet) before tapping out :lol: he might be laying out the cure for cancer later on and we'll never know

Weapons-grade dipshit. Selected for no other reason than he allows Republicans to sidestep accusations of racism against Warnock.

9 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Weapons-grade dipshit. Selected for no other reason than he allows Republicans to sidestep accusations of racism against Warnock.

Surely Trump could've found another token black friend that isn't either suffering 4 decades of CTE or is Kanye.

Even Lil Wayne would've been a better choice.

On 16/11/2022 at 02:12, Bizza said:

Putin just nuke the world already. 

He's under the impression that a Presidential candidate cannot be indicted for any reason. It's his Hail Mary strategy and he's dead wrong. I won't be happy until I see this psychopathic prick in a jumpsuit as Orange as his face..

315883429_113573941568880_4518350612262730904_n.jpg

Edited by Haz

My boy Polis sounded really good on Real Time last weekend. Loved his quote of “at least the Democrats want to look like the country” which to me is such a good way to put it and such a good distinction between the two parties. 

4 hours ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Republican’s take the house.

Now we'll get the "Oh, if ONLY we had a majority in the House, we could..." emails asking for donations.

I think all of us, regardless of our race, creed, country of origin, gender identity, political affiliation or religion - or lack thereof - can agree : white dudes with dreads have to stop being a thing.

12 minutes ago, thomas said:

I think all of us, regardless of our race, creed, country of origin, gender identity, political affiliation or religion - or lack thereof - can agree : white dudes with dreads have to stop being a thing.

But how will we know they’re irie?