U.S. Politics

Yorkie

Onlyfans.

Kayleigh, tbh.

She's got a limited window.  She's only been in the job 9 months and is looking more like Coulter/Conway by the day.

She's def getting a show on Fox. Yeah. Ah well. :lol:

I mean, it was absolutely planned like. We could honestly go find half the plans now on the sites they use, although I don't know if they've all now been taken down.

Planned by the Save America organisers no doubt, but I think a very large percentage of them never contemplated to enter the building until they did. This obviously excludes the agitators who broke in first, but by the time the security personnel and police were over run and basically waving them in unopposed I doubt many thought they were commiting a federal crime punishable by 10 years in jail, rightly or wrongly. On those images you see people walking in like they enter some amusement park attraction, not like they are consciously executing a coup attempt. The majority there are just foolish followers basically, which does not pardon them btw.

I mean, it was absolutely planned like. We could honestly go find half the plans now on the sites they use, although I don't know if they've all now been taken down.

Planned by the Save America organisers no doubt, but I think a very large percentage of them never contemplated to enter the building until they did. This obviously excludes the agitators who broke in first, but by the time the security personnel and police were over run and basically waving them in unopposed I doubt many thought they were commiting a federal crime punishable by 10 years in jail, rightly or wrongly. On those images you see people walking in like they enter some amusement park attraction, not like they are consciously executing a coup attempt. The majority there are just foolish followers basically, which does not pardon them btw.

I don’t know enough about the KKK lynching mob to know if this comparison makes literal sense, but certainly to execute a lynching or to enter Capitol Hill through opened doors without encountering any resistance as the latter groups did are wildly different things. Again, they’re numbskulls to a man/woman for even being there in the first place, but I doubt everybody there came in with the intent to quite take hostages or execute people.

:lol: Yup. Nothing changes. Horrible nsfw shit beneath:

1w51Jns.jpg

eQuyAQA.jpg

oH46FgA.jpg

:lol: Yup. Nothing changes. Horrible nsfw shit beneath:

1w51Jns.jpg

eQuyAQA.jpg

oH46FgA.jpg

A nightclub in Newcastle used to have those pics, and more, on the walls around the club. Huge prints.

It never came across as "urgh, why do I need that shoved at me when I'm out having fun" and always felt more "I'm amongst good people, here". If that makes sense.

:lol: It doesn't?

:lol: World Headquarters. Others should be able to confirm. Was about 20 years ago.

A colleague of mine, at the time, was seeing the owner (not sure if he is the owner now) and she said his motivation was to educate people. Which is fair enough. His thoughts were probably along the lines of...'I'm not hiding this shit deep inside a book nobody will read, why should I?'. Dunno. His club. His ancestry past. His choice.

It never came across as preaching. Like I said...it always came across as you were amongst good people who knew our awful past and who were now enjoying the togetherness of the then current days. Although that togetherness has definitely felt eroded the past decade or so.

It was a great club.

:lol: It doesn't?

:lol: World Headquarters. Others should be able to confirm. Was about 20 years ago.

A colleague of mine, at the time, was seeing the owner (not sure if he is the owner now) and she said his motivation was to educate people. Which is fair enough. His thoughts were probably along the lines of...'I'm not hiding this shit deep inside a book nobody will read, why should I?'. Dunno. His club. His ancestry past. His choice.

It never came across as preaching. Like I said...it always came across as you were amongst good people who knew our awful past and who were now enjoying the togetherness of the then current days. Although that togetherness has definitely felt eroded the past decade or so.

It was a great club.

It was a mint club.