Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle United - 09/01/2021 - post match p17 onwards

Disco

It’s typical Bruce fayre this isn’t it? No intent to try abs win game. Can’t  defend like this for the whole game. Arsenal will eventually find a way through.

Yep. So sick of watching this s***.

Only game plan Bruce has ever shown. Drag the other side down to our shitshow of a level.

By 60min mark are players will by default drop off again and defend because their all so unfit and nackered.

Bruce will throw on a few more strikers, and start hoofing it forward some more last 10mins - and post match laud the effort, how unlucky they were, need to do more in final third, didn't quite fall for us.

A dismal spectacle, unsurprisingly. Arsenal have had two good chances and should be winning (Aubameyang straight at Dubravnik and that one Tierney pulled back but Nelson fluffed). And that's about it, really. Arsenal have passed it around in front of our two banks of five; we've had a couple of extremely brief canters forward that have resulted in nothing. I couldn't tell you a single thing of note about any of our individual players other than Carroll, who's been one of our best defenders.

Wouldn't be surprised if either team won it.

Hendick has got stuck in, once or twice. Longstaff has passed well.

Apart from that, it's been as per usual.

Apart from Almiron, we're seriously lacking pace going forward. Why anyone should be reluctant to take a chance on Lingard, I don't know.

A dismal spectacle, unsurprisingly. Arsenal have had two good chances and should be winning (Aubameyang straight at Dubravnik and that one Tierney pulled back but Nelson fluffed). And that's about it, really. Arsenal have passed it around in front of our two banks of five; we've had a couple of extremely brief canters forward that have resulted in nothing. I couldn't tell you a single thing of note about any of our individual players other than Carroll, who's been one of our best defenders.

Wouldn't be surprised if either team won it.

I’d be absolutely gobsmacked if neither team did.

Hendick has got stuck in, once or twice. Longstaff has passed well.

Apart from that, it's been as per usual.

Apart from Almiron, we're seriously lacking pace going forward. Why anyone should be reluctant to take a chance on Lingard, I don't know.

Stopped at Longstaff