Elliot Anderson

joeyt

He seems to have the ability to play across all midfield positions really, maybe with the exception of DM although he seems quite strong in tackles/duels. On the wing his pace will always be a limiting factor on how well he can do imo, so I'd like him to replace Willock for a while and see how he does with a good run in the team.

Willock did some of his best work for us under Bruce coming off the bench, so is a good option to have against tired legs as well.

1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

Just, no. Man. Why are we even asking this question? :lol:

Let’s let the kid do his thing.

1. RW is a problem position for us.

2. He has looked good in the same role on the left, and seems comfortable with both feet. 
3. I would fancy him to be more productive than Almiron in terms of G/A

Hope that helps

I think he could be decent in a 4-2-3-1, playing the number 10 role. I imagine this is what howe had in mind when going in for maddisson, would be worth a try?

Swap him and willock depending on who we are playing i.e. better teams willock (he defends a lot), teams "below" us then Anderson for the attacking Fwet

I think Howe can tell that this lad has ability and is correctly bleeding him in slowly. He'll continue to get minutes as a sub, start in the cups, hopefully by the second half of the season he's broken into the league side as a starter.

16 hours ago, NWMag said:

Wonder if he would be a decent RW option? 

I don’t think Howe will drop Miggy from that position, he’s our main pressing outlet and seems pivotal to how we start the game on the front foot on the press.

On 04/09/2022 at 05:14, Dokko said:

Class above quiet a few of our players (Almiron, Willock, Fraser & Murphy). No excuses not to start him from now on. 

He could play a big role in what transfers we need in January since he can play both wings and AM. Find his best position and get a transfer for the other position. 

6 hours ago, HTT II said:

I don’t think Howe will drop Miggy from that position, he’s our main pressing outlet and seems pivotal to how we start the game on the front foot on the press.

Still convinced Wilson will be the third attacking player when fit. Almiron will move inside to replace Willock [or we could be really adventurous and play 424]. Hasn't been possible up until now due to Murphy being the only available player.

• 2 weeks later...