Sheffield United vs Newcastle United - 12/1/21 - 6pm (Live on Sky)

Stifler

Shef U are bookies favorites for this :lol: :lol: Bruce is a great manager though.

Yeah we havent scored a goal in 7 games from open play is it? I seen most those games and we never really even threatened the goal. Sheffield Utd have to win eventually and this is more than likely there best opportunity. Think they have being unluckly in the last while and havent exactly being walloped off the park. It all depends on Wilson for us per usual

Shef U are bookies favorites for this :lol: :lol: Bruce is a great manager though.

Yeah we havent scored a goal in 7 games from open play is it? I seen most those games and we never really even threatened the goal. Sheffield Utd have to win eventually and this is more than likely there best opportunity. Think they have being unluckly in the last while and havent exactly being walloped off the park. It all depends on Wilson for us per usual

Watched Sheffield against Palace, they were utter shite and that's even comparing to our usual crap. If we don't beat them tonight, Bruce really has to go.

2-0

The post match analysis to go along the lines of 'It was the Sheffield United of last season', 'We've seen glimpses all season of how good they can be'.

The pre match analysis for Burnley v Man Utd and Wolves v Everton, will show Bunrley & Everton' recent wins against Sheffield United. 

Folk saying if we don’t win tonight he has to go......so if we do you actually want to keep him?  :lol:

Believe me win lose or draw he’s staying all season .

Not sure if you seriously believe this.. Want to keep him if we win, that is.

Folk saying if we don’t win tonight he has to go......so if we do you actually want to keep him?  :lol:

Not sure if you seriously believe this..

He will only go if there’s a takeover, unless results become untenable and we just aren’t at that stage yet.

Do you honestly think he will go /sacked if we get beat? Honestly?

No way for me unless he loses the next 5 , those performances in the last few games bought him time, he will scrape over the line this year and keep us safe, yes I 100% believe we will stay up, even on say 34 points looks safe this year .all my opinion.

Yeah, definitely. It'll show we've been steadily improving since he came in.

Not sure if you seriously believe this.. Want to keep him if we win, that is.

My post didn’t give any suggestion I did  :lol:

I can’t stand the kunt

Think they mean that if we lose he has to go immediately, as in he shouldn't be let on the coach :lol:

Think they mean that if we lose he has to go immediately, as in he shouldn't be let on the coach :lol:

Agree but it’s not going to happen .IMO , even if we lose.

Yeah, it's rough.

I do think the pressure will be immense if we do lose to them though.

If the takeover signs are looking increasingly promising he may well have to be ditched to make sure we don't get pulled into the bottom three.

It would have to be someone experienced and that would come in till the end of the season. Perhaps someone like Nigel Pearson I imagine.

Was quietly hoping we’d lose this as I believed there was a chance Bruce would be sacked/walk. The news that arbitration will likely run until the middle of February means there’s literally no chance. So I’m back to hoping we win in case cabbage head does too much damage and takes us down.