Arsenal vs Newcastle United - 18/01/21 @20:00 - Live on SkySports and in VR

One extreme to another for Bruce. Can just here his excuse when we get battered. Well I tried attacking but you know it's not easy, I think im going to do it my way next game. Stupid bacon loving fuck pig

He explained his way is just playing two up top, either 2 strikers or one in behind. Nothing about 5 at the back or attacking etc. He’ll still blame the players.

One extreme to another for Bruce. Can just here his excuse when we get battered. Well I tried attacking but you know it's not easy, I think im going to do it my way next game. Stupid bacon loving f*** pig

He explained his way is just playing two up top, either 2 strikers or one in behind. Nothing about 5 at the back or attacking etc. He’ll still blame the players.

Yip or expectations or whatever. Playing to his remit I suppose. He will be back to Rafa's formation in no time.

Steve "I'm doing things my way" Bruce

Joelinton in from the start :lol:

Nothings changed you bellend

8 changes man. Believe.

I'm not being funny but if we're looking at who will do a job out there, I wouldn't be putting him in ahead of a number of players out on the left. Not singling Joelinton out, although it looks like I am, but he isn't a fit for us wherever he plays. If we have two up top and he's wide, (although I dont rate Ritchie or Murphy much higher than Joelinton,) I'd still use one of those players there, I would also prefer to see a front two of Wilson and Gayle over Carroll/Wilson.

I'm not sure if Gayle is injured?

hahahaha bless G nev "brucey told me they were so ingrained in what Rafa had done", honestly its so fucking retarded

Aye, fancy inheriting a set of defenders who were so well coached that is became ingrained. So disciplined that they knew exactly what to do and where to be if they were blinded. Imagine inheriting that and then complaining about it and using it as a stick to beat them with. He's a fucking cunt.