Arsenal vs Newcastle United - 18/01/21 @20:00 - Live on SkySports and in VR

Headset £300

I've got one, but I'm not paying for Sky VIP to immerse myself in shit.

Imagine how visceral a bruceball experience would be in VR?!

I honestly think people would be complaining to ofcom about how sick it made them feel.

Can see the excitement for this one is tangible.

Would definitely take a heavy loss here, I just don't think Arsenal are capable of dealing one out.

This. Arsenal have been terrible. Perfect opportunity to turn their season around tonight though.

Not sure about that, they’ve won four out of the last five. Beating Chelsea was arguably a turning point already.

I think this will be a narrow Arsenal win. They struggle on front of goal, but we'll sit in and invite pressure.

"But we'll sit in and invite pressure".  You mean like EVERY single game we have played under Bruce?

Guest neesy111

Arsenal seem to be utterly pathetic when it comes to breaking down useless sides. 1-0 loss.

This is it.  They don't concede many though.  Won't be a battering.

Headset £300

I've got one, but I'm not paying for Sky VIP to immerse myself in s***.

I thought you just got Sky VIP with your normal package but the different levels are for the length of time you have had Sky

Back to basics...reckon that’s 4-4-2, Carroll alongside Wilson? I don’t even know what the fuck back to basics even means.

Check the Bruce thread. It means turning up, showing some passion and passing to each other. That would actually be progress tbf.

Can see the excitement for this one is tangible.

Would definitely take a heavy loss here, I just don't think Arsenal are capable of dealing one out.

This. Arsenal have been terrible. Perfect opportunity to turn their season around tonight though.

Not sure about that, they’ve won four out of the last five. Beating Chelsea was arguably a turning point already.

Arteta has done well against the top 6 sides generally (Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea). It's games against sides like Newcastle and Brighton where they fall short. They have far from turned the corner yet.

I think this will be a narrow Arsenal win. They struggle on front of goal, but we'll sit in and invite pressure.

If Arsenal start a front four of Lacazette, Aubameyang, Smith-Rowe and Saka, as well as Tierney playing at left back then we will get destroyed.

They look very very good when those 5 are on the pitch at the same time. Thomas Partey is also back and adds a lot of energy and dynamism to their midfield.

If all those feature it could be very bad.