Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle United - 18/01/2021 - post match from p22

Disco

Stifler's post clearly ate away at Neesy throughout the night. He couldn't just leave it at one attempt at a pithy reply - he came back 8 hours later demanding answers. Tough to watch.

Admins, pin this post please. Doesn't mention the takeover.

Stifler's post clearly ate away at Neesy throughout the night. He couldn't just leave it at one attempt at a pithy reply - he came back 8 hours later demanding answers. Tough to watch.

Admins, pin this post please. Doesn't mention the takeover.

In an effort to post in another thread to show that he's not just a Takeover Troll, and avoid being banned, he still can't avoid having a dig at someone, therefore reinforcing the Troll tag.

Thick as fuck :lol:

Stifler had a go at the ref yet?

Me having a go at the referee is almost as relentless as you provoking people in any given thread on here.

You seem to think that you know everything and drop in every thread (both football and general chat) to say something on a subject you have displayed no previous interest or knowledge in just to give the impression that you know more than everyone else on the subject.

People are starting to get annoyed by it.

Name those people then?

Screenshot-20210119-121912-Whats-App.jpg

Newcastle manager Steve Bruce speaking to BBC Match of the Day: “We gave as good as we got and got into ourselves some decent opportunities but that little bit of confidence has ebbed away for sure. We were caught in the second half where we didn’t see it coming from the first-half performance.

“I certainly think in the first half we got ourselves into decent positions but that little bit of quality has gone as a confidence thing and that happens when you are on a run like we are.

“The only way it comes back is with a couple of victories. We just have to keep working at it.

“We have tried. To win a game you have to score a goal. We always knew we entering a really difficult run of games. To play Arsenal, Leicester, Liverpool and Manchester City we always knew it was going to be difficult against these top teams.

“You have seen their [the players] approach. We are disappointed because we have been caught trying to get forward. Two passes and they are in on our goal. That is something we have to learn from and understand. The reason we have been defending deep was to avoid situations like that. We have to get the balance right and we will keep working on it."

On his own position: “I am trying to do the best I possibly can as always but you will have to ask others about that.”

That first paragraph is absolute utter fucking fiction.

As opposed to the rest? :lol:

This forum's gone to the dogs. It really has.

We need to dust worselves down and get back to the drawing board. For sure.

Well, ya knoo, I think we should think it over and discuss it over a double course kebab with extra everything.

But no salad

Newcastle manager Steve Bruce speaking to BBC Match of the Day: “We gave as good as we got and got into ourselves some decent opportunities but that little bit of confidence has ebbed away for sure. We were caught in the second half where we didn’t see it coming from the first-half performance.

“I certainly think in the first half we got ourselves into decent positions but that little bit of quality has gone as a confidence thing and that happens when you are on a run like we are.

“The only way it comes back is with a couple of victories. We just have to keep working at it.

“We have tried. To win a game you have to score a goal. We always knew we entering a really difficult run of games. To play Arsenal, Leicester, Liverpool and Manchester City we always knew it was going to be difficult against these top teams.

“You have seen their [the players] approach. We are disappointed because we have been caught trying to get forward. Two passes and they are in on our goal. That is something we have to learn from and understand. The reason we have been defending deep was to avoid situations like that. We have to get the balance right and we will keep working on it."

On his own position: “I am trying to do the best I possibly can as always but you will have to ask others about that.”

That first paragraph is absolute utter fucking fiction.

As opposed to the rest? :lol:

:lol: I checked out after the first.

jeez ASM carried Bruce, I don't want him to play again and bail him out

Not sure about that, ASM still has no end product :lol:

That's not true is it

Guess it depends how good you count 1 goal and 1 assist.

Stifler had a go at the ref yet?

Me having a go at the referee is almost as relentless as you provoking people in any given thread on here.

You seem to think that you know everything and drop in every thread (both football and general chat) to say something on a subject you have displayed no previous interest or knowledge in just to give the impression that you know more than everyone else on the subject.

People are starting to get annoyed by it.

Name those people then?

Penn

See

jeez ASM carried Bruce, I don't want him to play again and bail him out

Not sure about that, ASM still has no end product :lol:

That's not true is it

Guess it depends how good you count 1 goal and 1 assist.

Or just depends if you use your eyes or not

But again we know you don't like him

Arsenal weren't good last night but even though they aren't at their best they are really good at retaining the ball, being patient until they work an opening.  If Bruce had any idea he'd be working on this instead of hoofing it up the middle at the first opportunity

Arsenal weren't good last night but even though they aren't at their best they are really good at retaining the ball, being patient until they work an opening.  If Bruce had any idea he'd be working on this instead of hoofing it up the middle at the first opportunity

If we'd offered that amount of chances against a Man City or dare I say even a Leicester last night it would have easily been 6-0.