Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - 23/01/21 @20:00 - Live on SkySports

Team news to follow,some lad put on earlier that I am a bit of a clairvoyant when it comes to team news,I think I've got it wrong twice this season when players were took out on day of the game which can happen ,also there is player unrest behind the scenes just join the dots,anyway if the lad that posted earlier wants to have a go and guess the team then good luck kinda.

Torn between wanting us to win to edge towards safety or lose pushing Bruce closer to the sack.

Still want us to win as long as there's any hope of a takeover. The new owners will bin Bruce regardless so the important thing is to stay in the Premier.

But we are losing today unless the players know something we don't re Rafa.

Put a bet on Villa to win 3-0. Fully expect us to conceede 3 goals, but get a jammy consolation goal despite playing absolutely awful the entire game, giving Bruce an opportunity to play the "the lads responded well during half time"-card or something like that in order to deflect any potential criticism from the media while denying me my rightful winnings.

Torn between wanting us to win to edge towards safety or lose pushing Bruce closer to the sack.

Same.

I kind of feel like one more might do it but so many teams below us winning games has got me on edge.

TGARVE ,that's his name ,don't have to believe me mate just put the team on and I'll let you know how many you get right

Dubravka

Manquillo lascelles Clark Richie

Sean longstaff Hayden matty longstaff

Almiron Wilson joelinton

Guest reefatoon

How anyone can question Ando7[/member] regarding the lineups is beyond belief. He might have got a couple wrong, but put that against the ones where he has been right. It’s blatantly obvious he gets info about the team prior to it being announced.