Newcastle Utd. V Leeds Utd. 6pm kick off live on BT Sport 26th Jan

GWN

3 or 4 please Marcelo.

Bielsa could become every Geordies 4th favourite Argentine (after Jonas, Colo & Fede ahead of Facundo and Bassedas) if he puts Bruce to the sword as he should.

Daniel Cordone is quietly sobbing in a corner somewhere.

3 or 4 please Marcelo.

Bielsa could become every Geordies 4th favourite Argentine (after Jonas, Colo & Fede ahead of Facundo and Bassedas) if he puts Bruce to the sword as he should.

Daniel Cordone is quietly sobbing in a corner somewhere.

With Ardiles.

Leeds winning won’t mean Bruce is sacked, you do realise this?

It just Ramps up pressure and allows Bruce to talk more riddles. The more he talks the more he puts his foot in it because he knows he wasn't wanted to start with.

It's always going to be an uphill battle for him and he knew that from the very start, I find it hard to show him any sympathy even when he is looking sick and dejected.

Edit - I know this doesn't really respond to your post in anyway, I'm just sick and want everyone to know  :lol:

Feeling strangely excited by what we may witness later  :lol: :lol:

Genuinely i look forward more to Bruces interviews after we lose. I cant remember the last time i enjoyed watching us play. Carragher hit the nail on the head saying we are just boring

After the rubbish he spoke about being encouraged about ASM and Fraser against Vila I think he starts them both.

Hopefully Leeds take advantage of this.

Asm was fucked after 10minutes but i still wouldnt be surprised he started him

Everyone on tenterhooks, waiting for Ando's team news :lol:

I reckon Joelington (fuck knows why), Fraser and one (if not both) of the Longstaffs will be playing. Just a guess mind.

I can see Joelinton starting because Carroll and Wilson looked absolute rubbish together but think we'd be better off playing Almiron as a #10 instead.