Newcastle United 1-2 Leeds United - 26/01/2021 - post match from p22

Disco

Tonight showed we are good enough to stay, it also showed that Brice isn’t good enough.

The defence in that game was shocking, we pretty much gave Leeds the win as soon as we had equalised. Once we had equalised and playing like we were, there was no way they should have been the winning team if there was one.

I would have Brice as manager over this buffoon.  Whoever he is.

Yorkie[/member] need your positive vibes :lol:

Is this going to be a feature every game, @9Shearergol[/member]? I've already changed my position and explained it more than once.

I’m not taking the piss mate, I genuinely need to hear from positive fans (not you samp)

Good craic.  However, it's now portrayed in the press and media that it's now the players fault.  It used to be the fans fault but now it's the players.  Ask any of the experts and Bruce is doing a great job.  It's not Ashley or Bruce for this shambles. Oh no, its the fans and players of the team are at fault.  This club is a mess.

Is this going to be a feature every game, @9Shearergol[/member]? I've already changed my position and explained it more than once.

I’m not taking the piss mate, I genuinely need to hear from positive fans (not you samp)

:thup:

Good craic.  However, it's now portrayed in the press and media that it's now the players fault.  It used to be the fans fault but now it's the players.  Ask any of the experts and Bruce is doing a great job.  It's not Ashley or Bruce for this shambles. Oh no, its the fans and players of the team are at fault.  This club is a mess.

Had a zoom thing tonight with some friends during the match, were you on it as that's exactly what was said.

Had a zoom thing tonight with some friends during the match, were you on it as that's exactly what was said.

No, not me. Just my own old man ramblings.  I hate the press and media.  They have made out from day one that it is us the fans that are to blame.  Its disgraceful.  However they are now attacking the players.  It's not Bruce, Ashley or Charney.  Oh no, it's us. I hate this club that I love.

It's embarrassing how there is no one in the entire squad who can take a decent free kick. Worse yet a basic throw-in that doesn't lead to a counter attack against us. With someone like ASM in the team we're going to get plenty of free kicks. Maybe he should have a go himself, can't be any worse than yesterday's efforts.

It's embarrassing how there is no one in the entire squad who can take a decent free kick. Worse yet a basic throw-in that doesn't lead to a counter attack against us. With someone like ASM in the team we're going to get plenty of free kicks. Maybe he should have a go himself, can't be any worse than yesterday's efforts.

The corners are absolute wank as well. Outswingers every time, I mean at least throw in the odd inswinger or short one just to keep them guessing.