Everton v Newcastle United - 30/01/21 @ 12.30pm (Live on BTSport1)

Disco

You do need some movement and athleticism to beat us easily though, those are the teams we struggle most against. If Everton are sluggish we could grind out something.

Not that I care, but...

Good analysis. I don't see them overrunning us like Villa or Leeds, but they have better players who are probably aware of their roles, which means they'll dominate enough to win against our hopeless and disorganised rabble.

If they play Digne, Coleman, Richarlison, Doucore and Calvert-Lewin that is more than enough athleticism and running to get in behind us both out wide and through the middle.

You do need some movement and athleticism to beat us easily though, those are the teams we struggle most against. If Everton are sluggish we could grind out something.

Not that I care, but...

Good analysis. I don't see them overrunning us like Villa or Leeds, but they have better players who are probably aware of their roles, which means they'll dominate enough to win against our hopeless and disorganised rabble.

If they play Digne, Coleman, Richarlison, Doucore and Calvert-Lewin that is more than enough athleticism and running to get in behind us both out wide and through the middle.

Yep. We do have younger players who are more athletic like Murphy and Lewis, but they are like rabbits caught in headlights when they get the ball. There might be a decent coach who could get them to perform, but with this manager they look lost.