Everton v Newcastle United - 30/01/21 @ 12.30pm (Live on BTSport1)

Disco

I don’t know what I want from today. I’m now scared and almost certain of relegation so think we need something from the game. Or is a defeat another nail in Bruce’s coffin?

Defeat, defeat, defeat.

Any win/draw at this point will buy him more time. I’d rather lose the next 3, get rid of him and give the caretaker manager a good run at sorting it.

A point or win here will give Bruce 5+ more games to inflict more damage and kick the can down the road.

Amazes me people who rightly want Bruce out as he should be nowhere near NUFC but are then happy to welcome and give chance to the caretaker which will be Jones who it is equally as disgusting he is here as it is Bruce.

I didn’t necessarily mean Jones. Plus there is no evidence to suggest if it was Jones, he would be anywhere near as bad as Bruce.

I’d take a punt on anyone right now, rather than Bruce.

I don’t know what I want from today. I’m now scared and almost certain of relegation so think we need something from the game. Or is a defeat another nail in Bruce’s coffin?

Catch 22 for me too now, a draw won't do, a win and I feel it's a step closer to safety and Bruce is gone anyway if a takeover materialises, a loss and it's another nail in his coffin and he goes sooner. I want us to stay up but I don't want him to win, it's a tough one :lol:

Exactly the same debate I’ve been having with myself 😂

Defeat, defeat, defeat.

Any win/draw at this point will buy him more time. I’d rather lose the next 3, get rid of him and give the caretaker manager a good run at sorting it.

A point or win here will give Bruce 5+ more games to inflict more damage and kick the can down the road.

Amazes me people who rightly want Bruce out as he should be nowhere near NUFC but are then happy to welcome and give chance to the caretaker which will be Jones who it is equally as disgusting he is here as it is Bruce.

The difference between being up to your eyeballs in shit and being up to your waist in it.