Graeme Jones

loki679

Guest neesy111
2 hours ago, PeepShow4life said:

We need to stop playing Longstaff and Shelvey.

Has to be Willock and Hayden in the middle until we can bring in better players.

Shelvey hasn't started for 2 months.

5 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Dubravka 

Schar 

Lascelles 

Fernandez 

Manquillo 

Willock 

Hayden

Lewis

Almiron 

ASM 

Wilson 

Should not be finishing in the bottom three. There's far more quality there than in sides such as Norwich, Watford, Burnley, and Southampton.

1) We've got no depth. 2) Injuries to Wilson, ASM, Dubravka, and we've got nothing. 3) It is obvious to everyone except management who should be starting.  

Edited by gazza ladra

1 hour ago, bigfella said:

Jones said Willock had no pre-season, so is not fully match fit and has been having injections in his injured toe to get him out on the field. 

cheers mate 

He's certainly not the long term answer, but I'm already much happier now with him in as a caretaker.

It's good to hear someone give actual reasons for their team selection even though I didn't agree with the line up, particularly in defence.

You'd hope the new permanent manager brings in their own coaching team, but hopefully Jones can help bridge the gap as he does at least know the players and can point out where we need strengthening from day 1.

Although, if he starts Shelvey next week after his ban, I'll take it all back and want him fired into the moon.

1 minute ago, Abacus said:

Although, if he starts Shelvey next week after his ban, I'll take it all back and want him fired into the moon.

;D that would be too much! No more Hollywood passes (hoofball  in disguise) thanks. Some lungs maybe and legs. 

17 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Dubravka 

Schar 

Lascelles 

Fernandez 

Manquillo 

Willock 

Hayden

Lewis

Almiron 

ASM 

Wilson 

Should not be finishing in the bottom three. There's far more quality there than in sides such as Norwich, Watford, Burnley, and Southampton.

The back three, front three, but the middle is really poor. Needs steel and creativity. 

Like Tiote and Cabaye, Batty/Beardsley. 

Edited by mighty__mag

least he made positive subs before it was too late, and left a striker on the pitch.

still not good enough but a small step up from bruce.

obviously too strict and not cuddly enough for ASM though.