Graeme Jones

loki679

6 hours ago, GideonShandy said:

Bet we're the only club employing a player who was actually sent off (albeit on international duty) for being shit at taking throw-ins.

Who's this?  Cheese slice?

He has already said he had full assurances of his future at the club. He isn't going anywhere.

From last weeks interview it was clear he is living the dream and just wants to help in whatever capacity. I expect he will be kept on as the obligatory first team coach that help the new one settle in. Beyond that maybe he stays first team or works elsewhere within the club. Maybe the flexibility let's him coach with England too.

On 25/10/2021 at 14:01, 54 said:

I always thought something like this could work with our squad:

Dubravka 

Schar    Lascelles    Fernandez

Murphy                                                 Lewis

Hayden      Willock

ASM                                  Almiron

Wilson

Completely agree with this! Our best 11 (with some decent management/training/player development).  However, Hayden adn Willock probably not good enough as a pair though although should be for those around the table with us... 

Fuck knows why Schar has not been playing when the likes of Ritchie, Shelvey etc have.  

It’s all hypothetical but I’m convinced if we’d have started the season with Jones we’d been in a much more healthy position than the state Bruce left us in. Every time I hear him speak he seems miles ahead of what we’re used to. 

I hope he’s involved still after the new manager is brought in. 

43 minutes ago, toontownman said:

He has already said he had full assurances of his future at the club. He isn't going anywhere.

From last weeks interview it was clear he is living the dream and just wants to help in whatever capacity. I expect he will be kept on as the obligatory first team coach that help the new one settle in. Beyond that maybe he stays first team or works elsewhere within the club. Maybe the flexibility let's him coach with England too.

Good, he needs to stay