Graeme Jones

loki679

Absolute wanker.

:lol: :thup:

I'll be going absolutely fucking nowhere near a love-in for this no-mark who should be nowhere near the club. As complicit as the rest of them. Just happens to be competent.

Come on, if you are going all in, go all in. There is absolutely nothing to say he is actually competent. Enjoy the complete nonsense and Bruce undermining frivolity while we can. Give up on rationality like everyone else :p

Absolute wanker.

I'll be going absolutely fucking nowhere near a love-in for this no-mark who should be nowhere near the club. As complicit as the rest of them. Just happens to be competent.

I'm biased because I knew his dad but this talk is absolutely tripe. He's not your typical British managers lunch club coach. "Should be nowhere near the club" - he has the best CV for a coach that we've had for many years. I hope he gets the main job soon.

Absolute wanker.

I'm biased because I knew his dad but this talk is absolutely tripe. He's not your typical British managers lunch club coach. "Should be nowhere near the club" - he has the best CV for a coach that we've had for many years. I hope he gets the main job soon.

I'll hold judgement on that for now. I like what I have heard about him, but if there's a takeover I would think the new owners will want proven pedigree. He's obviously an upgrade on Bruce, but we can't even judge him properly on that because Bruce is still officially the boss.

All that said, if there's no takeover and Ashley is keeping the club, then this sort of appointment would be far better than bringing in clapped out old tossers like Pardew, Bruce and McLaren.

All that said, if there's no takeover and Ashley is keeping the club, then this sort of appointment would be far better than bringing in clapped out old tossers like Pardew, Bruce and McLaren.

It's what should have been done all this time, when they blatantly just wanted a head coach that could work with the players they brought in.

Just go and get in a really well qualified trainer and coach. It's bloody ridiculous. They finally done it now, but have left him in a situation where that dufus Bruce is still lurking around like a bad smell.

Absolute wanker.

Nice, really would love to see Bruce tossed to let Jones really get stuck in.

If you can get word over to him that we know fat head had nothing to do with today too. Deserves all the kudos.

Absolute w*****.

I'll be going absolutely f***ing nowhere near a love-in for this no-mark who should be nowhere near the club. As complicit as the rest of them. Just happens to be competent.

Yea, pretty harsh comments there! We haven’t hired a progressive type of coach since Cathro was appointed.

Funniest thing about that clip is Steve Agnew doing some vague pointing to try to imitate what Jones is doing  :lol:

Commented on that in the match thread :lol:

So embarrassing. Bruce then tries to follow suit too :lol:

Absolute wanker.

My view is based on the theory being correct about him being the acting manager/manager in waiting; and on that basis, his only managerial experience has come briefly at the foot of the Championship. So he isn't in the position on any sort of merit. Just another typical Ashley appointment; cheap, grateful and entering the job with eyes wide open. Just cos he's not a liar or totally incompetent (both of which remains to be seen of course) doesn't mean I'm gonna offer him any leeway.

Any manager at Mike Ashley's NUFC, who's career is being progressed at the expense of the continued Ashleyfication of the club, won't get any applause from me. Which I'm sure he'll be devastated about of course.

The contrast between the two, here..

What I like about it is when I join a new team I hold back and let them take the lead for a bit so not to ruffle feathers.

He's just fucked them off and going for it