Graeme Jones

loki679

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Paully said:

In Southgate's coaching setup for the Euros!

No way, seriously? 

Guest HTT II

Fucking hell, good on him and good on England adding up and coming coaches to the set up! Oh and no Bruce in there :lol:

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Does anyone check things before they hit publish :lol: 

Jones will return to Steve Bruce's coaching team for pre-season ahead of the 2011/22 Premier League season.

That’s one long season tbh

Guest neesy111
16 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

What the fuck is this guy doing working under a no mark like Cabbage head?! I can't imagine we're paying him particularly well either.

Nufc fan isn't he?

12 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Nufc fan isn't he?

Yeah, that'll be a big draw for him as it would for any of us. But even that's going to start wearing thin after listening to Bruce's clueless patter day-in, day-out

Really hard to judge the merits of a coach but it would seem Jones has made a huge impact with us and has, at the very least, a good reputation amongst other managers and coaches.

This makes him so much more palatable as a potential manager than Bruce. I obviously wish we had more ambition but...

And that's the surface figures, without looking deeper into presses and all that (Bruce was on target using the points to games for 36 points which would've had us 17th, Jones 54 points which still is 12th but 1 point behind Villa. We've obviously evened around in the middle)

Edited by nbthree3

I'm delighted he's getting some recognition for keeping us in the Premier League.

It's just a shame we have to endure another year of hearing how lucky we are to have Steve Bruce in charge.

Edited by The Prophet