Graeme Jones

loki679

37 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Really looking forward to tomorrow. Going to be such an eye opener.

Everything from the team selection, the formation, the way we play, is all going to tell us a lot.

It is. Our best two matches I can recall when he first arrived we looked a lot more positive and pushed up more for a couple of games before results went against us and Brucie reverted to type. 

Will be interesting to see if there's much of a difference tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, TRon said:

It is. Our best two matches I can recall when he first arrived we looked a lot more positive and pushed up more for a couple of games before results went against us and Brucie reverted to type. 

Will be interesting to see if there's much of a difference tomorrow. 

Wasn’t it the Everton away win?

17 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Lewis hasn't played any football this season so having him straight in the team sounds ideal.

Played 90 in the cup v Burnley. Point kinda still stands though. Personally I want to see him in as he's the only recognised fit LB, plus I'm looking forward to him getting some decent coaching.

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Played 90 in the cup v Burnley. Point kinda still stands though. Personally I want to see him in as he's the only recognised fit LB, plus I'm looking forward to him getting some decent coaching.

Oh I agree. Just like, he hasn't been getting sub appearances or even rotation work. But he should be straight back into the team. Manq and Lewis as the first choice fullbacks for sure. For defensive solidity, I'd even have Dummett play LB over Ritchie if it meant we stopped shifting goals.