Graeme Jones

loki679

Just remove this man and let some U23 manager take the position. Not moving ASM to the wings, bringing on the most useless midfielder one can (shelvey) keeping the slowest CB pairing regardless of what is going on.. Could almost question if he phoned up brewcie.

I like Jones. Clearly a decent coach if not groundbreaking.

I'm not bothered if he stays or leaves - that should be up to a Manager, hopefully not one he has suggested.

I want the club cleaned out and rebuilt on quality, not jobs for the boys.

My only issue with him today was he suggested the team used 2 of the 5 days on NUFC and our approach, then 3 days on Chelsea.

We got beat anyway, so why not just use the full 5 to build our identity, in how we play and take that into the next few games.

I see zero identity in how we approach the game, its rudderless and negative without a purpose.

Let's hope we get a new manager this week, and it's not fucking Martinez!

Absolute shite all round. It's not even Football at this rate.

Get rid of him. He had a great job hiding behind Bruce. He has been exposed as inept now. His team and tactics are not dissimilar to Bruce's. 

Get someone new in and fast, because with this bloke in charge we are going to be in serious trouble. 

13 minutes ago, lovejoy said:

The Jones abuse is bewildering.

:thup: he isn't a manager, judging his value to the club on his team selections and tactics as a caretaker is daft. 

His job is to put the cones out not pick the team. Bruce may have turned to him for advice in that regard in the past, but again that says more about Bruce than Jones.

A competent manager will quickly know if he's got anything about him as a coach, and if he hasn't he'll be out the door. 

1 minute ago, mighty__mag said:

Jesus, rewind when Jones came in and everyone was shagging him.

Two games managing shit players and he has a draw away at Palace, and a loss to the potential league champions, and current UCL champions. :lol:

Exactly.

The guy is clearly a good coach. 

Picking Darlow, Krafth, Clark, Lascelles, Ritchie and Fraser when there’s better options is unforgivable. I don’t care how they perform in training, better players should play. Ameobi was meant to be a great trainer but was shite when it mattered. 

I saw the unchanged starting XI and couldn't bring myself to watch. Unless I missed a lot whilst being out of love with this club, continuing to leave Dubravka, Schar, Willock and Almiron on the bench over some of that dross is criminal.

Still not concerned whether he remains under any new manager; that's for the new man to decide his worth.