Graeme Jones

loki679

On 08/11/2021 at 03:35, GWN said:

As above , folk say don’t have a go at him , he got 2 good points.Sorry , analysis of the games tells me we were very lucky . Bin .

To be fair but for a last minute pen v Southampton and the keeper tripping Wilson v Brighton and we would be on 9 points now.

21 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

He confirmed he’s going to be joint no.2 with Jason Tindall.

Erm, how will that work?

I wonder if Jones hasnt been binned because Ashley gave him a ludicrous deal with a massive payout clause if sacked?

I don’t get the hate for him, he’s been excellent overall since he came here.

The problem with the team this season is that Steve Bruce deliberately sabotaged every aspect of pre season and all of the games he’s managed this season.

He was trying to get sacked. Clear as day now.

8 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

He was trying to get sacked. Clear as day now.

I'm not convinced Bruce is intelligent enough to be so calculated.
I think he was just a bone idle, ignorant, oaf who knew his boss didn't give a fuck about the football side of the club.

Everyone knows the score.

The entire club was rotting from top to bottom.

This blame game shit should stop, from what I see today Howe is strong enough in his own convictions to move Jones on if he's not wanted.

I feel he's a good coach who has probably been trying to do 3 jobs himself, while the 3 Steve's treat the club like a Holiday Camp.

Starting to think these players haven't seen any real tactics or fitness since Rafa Left.

Let's just see how he gets on with Howe leading the team. If he's found out, he's marched - simple.

He stopped the rot somewhat the last few weeks - that's something.

39 minutes ago, Ed210 said:

Get shot, symptom of the Ashley disease plus I always think he comes across like some angry little bloke from Bentham who spends all day in a dodgy bar and smokes too many tabs

Well that’s as ironclad an argument as can be.

I slated him after the Brighton game. But in hindsight he picked a horrific time to come into a club. Bruce was terrible. A lazy Manager only interested in picking up his wages. This was instilled into the team with influential players like shelvey and Lascelles buying into it.

Let’s give him a break and see how he fits

in with the new regime. 

You know what. I really want him t to be interviewed by one of the journos and asked about the impact Howe has had on training coz I bet you now, he'll have a proper dig at the fat bacon cunt Bruce. Yeah2 i get it, Jones was handling training and all that but Bruce was the manager so fuck it. Asking players won't get the same answers or snipey comments about training like Jones would probably give, well, maybe except for Ritchie though. :lol:

let's see how he fits in. Fresh start for him. If he can work with Southgate, give him the chance with Howe too.

Edited by nufcjb

2 hours ago, Wandy said:

From the press conference, Eddie seems genuinely happy that Jones is sticking around. Either that or he's a very convincing fibber.

Seemed genuine. Said he was already thinking about adding an additional person to his staff and he knew Jones well, and Jones had also worked as Tindall's number 2 and so it all made sense.

Crazy how many links we kind of already had to Howe and some of his staff through the players and Jones. Seems like it was just meant to be.

Edited by KaKa

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Where has this guy gone? Didn’t see him in the team photo yesterday and haven’t seen him on the sideline for ages.

He had covid when we had the Everton & Soton games postponed. He was in the photo yesterday as well. Back row between Willock and Shelvey. 

• 4 weeks later...