Graeme Jones

loki679

Guest reefatoon
7 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Is this guy still here?

Doesn’t seem to be picking the team anymore. 

Thank god. Though it was him who stamped on Trippier at half time so he could get his lover Krafth back in the team. Cunt.

Wonder if he will be quietly out the door in the summer. No reason he would be unless Howe doesn't rate him. He loves the club and it's a dream job for him.

Never got the hate for him tbh as silly as the almost messiah hysteria when he arrived and positive results were all down to him (which I'm sure I glady bought into 😀 ) Just seems like a sound coach and sound guy that loves the club. 

He's a coach, not a manager. Don't get why he gets such a hard time from people because he was a shit manager when asked to do it for a few games. 

The fact he's a "name" at all is only because of how bad Bruce was at the time. 

People forget that when he came in he suggested the 4-4-2 diamond for Everton away - nee chance Bruce did - and that snapped the awful streak under Bruce and got us a win against Southampton.

I think he's a shite manager but a good coach. If Howe sees value and he can contribute to the staff then it's fine.

1 minute ago, Thiago said:

People forget that when he came in he suggested the 4-4-2 diamond for Everton away - nee chance Bruce did - and that snapped the awful streak under Bruce and got us a win against Southampton.

I think he's a shite manager but a good coach. If Howe sees value and he can contribute to the staff then it's fine.

Eddie can decide who he wants on the staff going forward. If he thinks he contributes then I'm all for it. Howe seems absolutely competent. 

• 1 year later...
19 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

Just wanted to bump this. Seems like there’s a few people who need to backpedal after all of the love on the other thread

Which other thread is this on??

15 minutes ago, LV said:

Which other thread is this on??

Can’t remember but it was about his charity stuff and Southgate turning up at training etc.

9 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

[emoji38] TM absolutely adores Graeme. Adamant they are related. A bump of stalker levels of love. [emoji38]

Nope :lol: