Newcastle United v Crystal Palace - 2/2/2021 @ 8:15pm - (Live on BT Sport)

HaydnNUFC

Morning.

As long as we keep picking up points, a draw isn’t a disaster , yes we should be looking to win this based on Everton , however points on the board mean everything .

Win this and we are making it very very hard to be caught by this in the bottom 3.

Guest reefatoon

Aye, same here. One win and it’s hooked us all back in again, the bunch of gullible twats that we are. The rage later tonight if we don’t win though. We never ever learn.

Aye, same here. One win and it’s hooked us all back in again, the bunch of gullible twats that we are. The rage later tonight if we don’t win though. We never ever learn.

Not with you, I’m afraid. I want for us to stay up, don’t really care apart from that. Probably want Bruce out more than anything, apart from a takeover of course.

Looking forward to Ando7[/member] coming in with team news during the afternoon/evening :thup:

surely there is only max of 2 changes,  Clark will come in for Lascelles and depending on Fraser recovering from illness ASM might start instead.

Guest reefatoon

Aye, same here. One win and it’s hooked us all back in again, the bunch of gullible t***s that we are. The rage later tonight if we don’t win though. We never ever learn.

Not with you, I’m afraid. I want for us to stay up, don’t really care apart from that. Probably want Bruce out more than anything, apart from a takeover of course.

Sounds like you are bud as I also want us to stay up, which hopefully would help with any takeover. I mean’t one win and we are all up for the match again. Every game was an utter chore to sit through. We win a game and we are all then up for the next one.

Tonight is the litmus test for who is really in charge, back 5 and concede possession, or 4-3-3 and a high press. Team sheet should give us our first idea. I'll reserve judgement on predicting score lines until then.