Newcastle United v Crystal Palace - 2/2/2021 @ 8:15pm - (Live on BT Sport)

HaydnNUFC

Tonight is the litmus test for who is really in charge, back 5 and concede possession, or 4-3-3 and a high press. Team sheet should give us our first idea. I'll reserve judgement on predicting score lines until then.

Even if Bruce is in charge, there's no way he changes the team (other than forced changes) after a win.

Most important thing is to keep Eberechi Eze away from pulling the strings. A player I was really hoping we were in for in the summer. Wasn't even expensive.

But yeah, obviously try and do the same as against Everton. Let them worry about us.

Tonight is the litmus test for who is really in charge, back 5 and concede possession, or 4-3-3 and a high press. Team sheet should give us our first idea. I'll reserve judgement on predicting score lines until then.

Even if Bruce is in charge, there's no way he changes the team (other than forced changes) after a win.

He legitimately never changes the team after a win, we must be so easy to scout :lol:

He legitimately never changes the team after a win, we must be so easy to scout :lol:

Don't want to be unfair on any of the players man. Although he does get in a pickle when sometimes it's someone's turn to sit out.

First game in longer than I can remember I'm half looking forward too, probably since Chief Wiggam arrived really. Been 18 months of not being that arsed even when we score, just as long as we don't go down.

Still don't give much of a toss until Ashley and Bruce have gone, but as not giving a toss can go I'm fairly excited. Been starved for so long dammit.