Joe Willock: Out for the remainder of the season with Achilles injury (Hope)

His touch under pressure, his general composure on the ball and his running power were all way above anything we had out there

He was a step ahead of all the players today, got into a few breaking positions, but, due to the poor movement ahead had to either take another touch or cut back.

His touch under pressure, his general composure on the ball and his running power were all way above anything we had out there

Yep these are things that make you go ‘oh that’s a player’. 

He needs to move to a better club obviously. But I’d like to see what he could do at CM in a decent setup. Perhaps a bit lightweight. But I think he could have a very good career at CM.  A bit of the Gini Wijnaldum in terms of athleticism, technique and ability in tight spaces. Without the invisibility cloak.

Obviously it's just me that cant remember anything he did tonight.

Yes it's just you.  He was a class above any of our other players.  You haven't played football before have you?

For the second week running. Calm down Rod. Stop being such a dickhead all the while.

1st half he was poor like.

2nd half he was better and grew into the game, however like everyone else he needs to start passing the ball to players who are free in space.

Fair. His passing could be better but him driving forward was super 2nd half

Yeah don’t get me wrong, he looks decent and I would like him to come back next year no matter which league we are in, I just don’t agree that was amazing or a standout player in this game. He grew into it and he shows how we miss a CM who can do the basic things and how doing the basic things can improve us so much.

Yep these are things that make you go ‘oh that’s a player’. 

He needs to move to a better club obviously. But I’d like to see what he could do at CM in a decent setup. Perhaps a bit lightweight. But I think he could have a very good career at CM.  A bit of the Gini Wijnaldum in terms of athleticism, technique and ability in tight spaces. Without the invisibility cloak.

Wijnaldum wasn't really invisible, just playing among a sea of mediocrity in midfield. Did well enough at Liverpool since he left. Or maybe he just magically improved.

Yes it's just you.  He was a class above any of our other players.  You haven't played football before have you?

For the second week running. Calm down Rod. Stop being such a dickhead all the while.

If you can't recognise a "proper" footballer then you really shouldn't be on a football forum.

:lol:

Keep up you prick.  It's moved on since then.  I think Lush is having a "sleepover" at his cousins house.  Probably yours.

Keep up you prick.  It's moved on since then.  I think Lush is having a "sleepover" at his cousins house.  Probably yours.

Phil-Dowd.jpg

• 3 weeks later...