Joe Willock

• Nobody changed the title to Official: Joe Willock signs for NUFC; Not available v West Ham (h)
16 minutes ago, joeyt said:

As if we didn't get him registered for this weekend

Farce that he wasn't signed by July 1st but then that was never the intention. 

£20million down and we've stood still. Onwards and upwards. 

Financially, its a no brainer. Over a 6 year deal he is incredibly unlikely not to retain his value or at least a significant portion of his value if he underwhelmed.

He's also shown what he's capable of. If he can reproduce half of that over the course of the season he will have done well. Like I have said previously, he needs to get more involved when he's not scoring or he will get some stick.

Saying that, as long as Shelvey is on the pitch, Willock will look like prime Viera energy wise.

Edited by STM

4 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Around £21m iirc.

Happy with this. Ridiculous how it wasn't done in time. :lol:

Probably deliberate man. Bruce will have planned for the game, why risk paying an extra £10-20k for a cameo sub appearance when he can bring on Jeff Hendrick on Sunday?

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Probably deliberate man. Bruce will have planned for the game, why risk paying an extra £10-20k for a cameo sub appearance when he can bring on Jeff Hendrick on Sunday?

:lol:

The cynic in me makes me think they tried to do it as close to Sunday as possible to maximise ticket uptake tbh.

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

:lol:

The cynic in me makes me think they tried to do it as close to Sunday as possible to maximise ticket uptake tbh.

Probably wanted the hype around the Messi transfer to calm down so it wouldnt go unnoticed

2 hours ago, STM said:

Oh and when NUFC say 25 million, it really means 15 million plus add ons etc. Don't be conned by these cunts.

I assume JoeShinton was 1 million plus add ons.

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Haven't seen that Newcastle hoodie he was wearing with the Castore logo before. That been released?

Apparently in the club shop and apparently £160 :lol:

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

You're joking! That's ridiculous :lol:

From what I’ve seen on twitter. Don’t know if it’s true or not. Some idiots will still buy it 

23 minutes ago, gdm said:

From what I’ve seen on twitter. Don’t know if it’s true or not. Some idiots will still buy it 

Really hope it's not true. Would be so disappointing.

Edited by KaKa

Let’s be honest, it’d have been no surprise if we didn’t sign him, so got to say well done. Just hope Willock is happy to join and ASM is a little happier.

Real shame he’s not available for Sunday, he’d not have started but would have been great on the bench.

Right, centre forward please. 

• Yorkie changed the title to Joe Willock