The Comedy on GG Chat thread

Turnbull2000

Please don't lock this :lol:

King4King wrote:

"I'm still mad we got beat by a lesser team earlier today. We should have brushed them off the field, and it pissed me more off than the Reading-game, as the Geordie-wankers still think they're bigger than us..."

nw7 yid

"I liked that comment. It IS a big scalp for Newcastle. I've also come across opposition fans who dread their team's visit to WHL this season. Good stuff."

Feel free to contribute :thup:

Mattytoon wrote:

BTW we conceded 4 more than you in all of last season, that includes having Souness in charge until February and Boumsong in the starting 11.

Not as bad as you like to make out it seems.

And the response to that is cracking:

nameless

What you failed to mention was the difference between the style of play between the two teams. Where we generally go out attacking in most of the games, you lot packed in tight under Souness & Roeder, IIRC.

What!? :lol:

Guest TheOrder

1) Paul Robinson-  :lol: Enough said.

2)Didier Zokora- If he keeps up this form, he may even keep Jenas out of the team :lol:

3)Michael Dawson- This clown, in the England squad? Mclaren was purple with embarrassment yesterday.

4) They PAID us 7 million for Jenas :lol:

5) They PAID us 7 million for Jenas :lol:

6) They PAID us 7 million for Jenas :lol:

7) Have conceded 6 goals in their last two visits to St James, and they call OUR defence shite.

8  ) We've given them the biggest hammering they have ever had in the Premiership, fact.

9) At LEAST three, bigger, and more supported clubs in London than them.

10) We recieved 7 million for Jenas :lol:

2)Didier Zokora- If he keeps up this form, he may even keep Jenas out of the team :lol:

3)Michael Dawson- This clown, in the England squad? Mclaren was purple with embarrassment yesterday.

7) Have conceded 6 goals in their last two visits to St James, and they call OUR defence shite.

8  ) We've given them the biggest hammering they have ever had in the Premiership, fact.

11) I believe the £7m we received for Jenas had clauses increasing it to around £9m

Guest Deep456

1) Paul Robinson- :lol: Enough said.

8 ) We've given them the biggest hammering they have ever had in the Premiership, fact.

Who are the three? I can only name two Arsenal and Chelsea. If you think it's West Ham your on crack.

:lol:

:lol: hilarious, especially point 4,5,6 and 10...  :lol:

Guest TheOrder

8 ) We've given them the biggest hammering they have ever had in the Premiership, fact.

Who are they three? I can only name two Arsenal and Chelsea. If you think it's West Ham your on crack.

Dave...

You're. :D

Who are they three? I can only name two Arsenal and Chelsea. If you think it's West Ham your on crack.

Dave...

You're. :D

I've given up tbh. :(

Guest Knightrider

When the season kicked off I expected Spurs to do well but boy are they average when you see them close up, right through the side too. Only King is of any class and the crap around him seems to be having an adverse effect on him as we saw yesterday - he made Ramage look like a worldbeater. They must be the most overrated team the Premiership has seen, and Jol is overrated too. Don't get me wrong he's a decent enough manager but no different to Curbishley, Moyes and dare I say it our own Roeder et al. Given our poor start, injury problems and to be frank, awful performances (as a whole) this season, to be only a few points ahead of us says a lot more about them than us.

As for Spurs fans, knee-jerk tastic and the most fickle of any. Their forum is always a source of amusement :lol: