Newcastle vs Southampton - 06/02/21 @ 15:00 (live on BT Sport)

Decky

Steve Bruce: “When you hear the stories coming out of Southampton it looks as though they’ll be near enough back to full strength. From being depleted the other night. But I’ve been pleased with what we’ve been doing and we need to keep our momentum going.” #NUFC

Momentum :lol:

Steve Bruce: “When you hear the stories coming out of Southampton it looks as though they’ll be near enough back to full strength. From being depleted the other night. But I’ve been pleased with what we’ve been doing and we need to keep our momentum going.” #NUFC

I knew the filthy fat cunt would find a way to big them up. He does it every fucking week.

Getting his excuses in early. 'The other team didn't have injuries, we didn't prepare for that'

Getting his excuses in early. 'The other team didn't have injuries, we didn't prepare for that'

"stories" coming out of Southampton  :lol:

It's news Steve, they don't need to try and fox you by leaking spurious injury details. He always thinks he's being stitched up and the world is always against him the useless fat cunt.

Jesus wept  :lol: :lol:

Sigh. It's going to be like end of the last season where rather than playing 1 person out of position at cb, we play a 3 at the back and put 2 out of position, isn't it?

Yep.

It should be:

Manquillo, Schar, Clark, Ritchie

It will be Kraft, Schar, Hayden, Manquillo

I've gone from being positive about the game because of Southampton's injuries to now accepting defeat.

So are Southampton not absolutely riddled with injuries and suspensions any more? Will make for a tough game if so, but to be fair we've got some serious momentum from that awful home defeat where we allowed an unimpressive bottom half team come from behind to win without us so much as mustering a threat at any point.

So what the cabbage faced knut is basically saying is we need the opposition to be depleted for us to be optimistic of winning. 

full southampton squad or not, i mentioned it earlier but alex mccarthy will be a nervous wreck after conceding 9 goals.. we should be testing him early, putting in high balls into the box, shooting from inside and outside the box etc

3 points is a must as we aint getting anything from the next 2 games