Chelsea vs Newcastle United - 15/02/21 @ 20:00 - Live on Sky Sports

HaydnNUFC

The lack of ability on the ball in our back 4 overall is horrendous.

Think Clarkes pretty decent on the ball?

I think he's decent on the ball unless he has to pass it further than a few meters. (genuinely)

Asking for the best PL brace on Sky after, can't think of many but if no one tweets in Robert v Spurs I'll be livid.

Not watching atm, have they dubbed Cisse's as the best ever PL brace? I'd hope so!

They said that can't think of many better but asked people to tweet suggestions that they'll go through after the game. Robert v Spurs was the only one I think that could rival Cisse's, though Cisse's is better.

Asking for the best PL brace on Sky after, can't think of many but if no one tweets in Robert v Spurs I'll be livid.

Not watching atm, have they dubbed Cisse's as the best ever PL brace? I'd hope so!

They said that can't think of many better but asked people to tweet suggestions that they'll go through after the game. Robert v Spurs was the only one I think that could rival Cisse's, though Cisse's is better.

Agreed, the Robert goals as an 11 year old were something I hadn't even seen on Fifa or Pro Evo. The Cisse goals were my favourite though, I'm sure he was graced by god during that 4-5 months.

Interestingly, Shola set up that first goal for Robert as well as the second for Cisse. He had some track record for assisting worldies. A few others spring to mind too.