What would you buy?

Guest Deep456

3 consoles which one will you go for?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. 3 consoles which one will you go for?

• Xbox 360
    • PS3
    • Nintendo Wii

Guest TheOrder

How much?

I heard she's £10 an hour, not too sure like, you'll have to ask Rocker.

Haha. Sometimes I wish a tenner was all it took. Sometimes I even have to look at her AND talk to her!

How much?

Haha. Sometimes I wish a tenner was all it took. Sometimes I even have to look at her AND talk to her!

See you wouldn't need to to that with a Wii and it wouldnt get the home when you come home hammered!

i'd say 360.

ive got wii & 360, but im previously a sony fanboy. Ps3 has twatted us about too much, and for the cost isn't good enough... well, i dont think it will be - we'll see.

Wii vs 360, while theyre both pretty damn good and very different if i was to just have the one of them it'd be 360 all day long. Just having Wii would be fairly average and painful after a while, WiiSports Tennis has ruined my arm. Then again, I could change my mind on this after playing Zelda, as hopefully it'll hold up as a top game rather than the novelty action i've had so far.

Guest Deep456

i'd say 360.

ive got wii & 360, but im previously a sony fanboy. Ps3 has twatted us about too much, and for the cost isn't good enough... well, i dont think it will be - we'll see.

Wii vs 360, while theyre both pretty damn good and very different if i was to just have the one of them it'd be 360 all day long. Just having Wii would be fairly average and painful after a while, WiiSports Tennis has ruined my arm. Then again, I could change my mind on this after playing Zelda, as hopefully it'll hold up as a top game rather than the novelty action i've had so far.

My mate's got a PS3,Xbox 360 and Wii he thinks PS3 rules without a doubt.

Guest TheOrder

i'd say 360.

My mate's got a PS3,Xbox 360 and Wii he thinks PS3 rules without a doubt.

I reckon you're mates a liar :D

How much?

Women.  :wullie: