Man United vs Newcastle United - 21/02/21 @ 19:00 - Live on BT Sport 1

Paully

Maxed out Man Utd players in my fantasy team. We are going to get f***ed badly. Can't wait.

Bruce will be loving it helping his 'United' to a win. Bet you, we'll be seeing him all chatty and cheery with OGS, strolling around the pitch pre-match. Hope the camera pans to show Jones coaching the players and getting them ready.

Guest reefatoon

For the first time since I can ever remember, I wont be watching or listening, no point.

I was pretty much one of the ones who never had relegation on my mind 4 weeks ago.Now it's a certainty.

You say this every week.

For the first time since I can ever remember, I wont be watching or listening, no point.

I was pretty much one of the ones who never had relegation on my mind 4 weeks ago.Now it's a certainty.

You say this every week.

Not true  idiot

I'm expecting a 3 or 4 nil humping.  But do you know what?  Our defenders aren't bad but we concede loads of goals.  Our midfield is pretty average.  Our attackers are fairly good.  We should never be anywhere near 17th in my opinion.  It is totally down to the poor organisation, game plan and tactics.  Steve Bruce step forward.

Guest reefatoon

You say this every week.

Not true  idiot

Humongous drama queen at every opportunity.

I refuse to believe Gayle gets to start again after his last performance so it’s him out, surely?

Think Bruce has already said Gayle starts.

He needs to be played through the middle then, not on the wing. He's not the best, but he can score goals if he's allowed to play as an out and out striker.

I refuse to believe Gayle gets to start again after his last performance so it’s him out, surely?

Think Bruce has already said Gayle starts.

He needs to be played through the middle then, not on the wing. He's not the best, but he can score goals if he's allowed to play as an out and out striker.

Can't find quote but sure i read it in the last couple of days. Could be wrong so we await Ando.