Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

9 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Still not sure why there is so much clamour for Armstrong. Might prove me wrong this season but he’s pretty much Gay imo. 

This is it admins. Ban him. It's 2021 can't be at this. 

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

On the other thread you’re claiming you have me on ignore.

Another weird liar.

That and I've hit the pub and I'm on my mobile. I can't resist seeing your shit. 

5 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

On the other thread you’re claiming you have me on ignore.

Another weird liar.

Assuming it works the same as the old forum software, you can see when someone you've blocked posts and can manually read it if so desire. 

Forgot who I blocked (maybe calminthechaos) but I'd occasionally click to see if they were still posting shite.

13 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

We weren't going to win at OT anyway since, you know, it's Manure and Bruce doesn't win against them. Throw Ronaldo into the mix. Bend over and assume the position.

Bruce will be buzzing man, he’ll be in the Glazers Megastore before kick off buying ‘his United’ Ronaldo shirt in XXXL. 

Ryder thinks he's staying as a coach permanently https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-graeme-jones-england-20908923 (from June)

Newcastle United coach Graeme Jones could be in for another boost after news emerged that Gareth Southgate could see his contract extended.

The former Luton Town manager was selected by Southgate to work with him and senior coach Steve Holland at the European Championships this summer.

News from the England camp emerged today that Southgate will stay in charge no matter what the result is against Germany at Wembley meaning he and Jones are likely to be in the dugout for the next batch of World Cup qualifiers in early autumn.

... but that might be him jumping the gun assuming the role wasn't a temporary one like planned

Guest reefatoon

The jammy pudding faced cunt. There was one point in the first half where the fans were getting loud and angry towards him. Was brilliant. If only Southampton had scored at that moment we might have seen the cunt completely crumble. Fucking hell, he survives again.