Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

24 minutes ago, Sima said:

I long for the day Bruce cries on the sidelines like Pardew did at The Britannia.

I think there’s a big chance it could be tomorrow and I will do my best to make it happen! Hopefully it’s clearly audible for the watching world to hear! Fat-headed wanker!

After watching that short clip, if we get hammered tomorrow and then have the Friday night match and play poorly it won't be long before he struggles to keep his emotions from showing. The statement has hung him out to dry after his positive comments after the Willock deal. For all he won't resign etc after convinving the players to come to the club, I hope it's not too long before it gets unbearable for him.

To the journalists - ask the probing questions, he struggles massively!

My favourite part of that clip is the fact he so obviously cannot answer the question about what the policy is. :lol: 

The bloke makes it up as he goes along. Hence why he contradicts himself on an almost weekly basis.

He’s Boris Johnson on a smaller scale. A thick buffoon as the mouthpiece for the organ grinders. Sadly, we live in a world where most of the population are so thick they will lap it up.

Its sumptuous knowing he's aware the depth of disgust / hate is building against him, he now knows the fans are back, his ineptitude on just about every level (apart from Jelly & custard eating) is about to be dissected, the magnify glass is squarely on him the fat mess, Going to thoroughly enjoy watching the rotund blubbering fucker get roasted (Im also fully aware this makes me somewhat of a bad human) however the dislike / hate I feel towards this Fking fraud allows me to cope with that tiny downside of my character.

The final demise of the stinking fat slug starts tomorrow & rumbles on through the week when he will again come out with some complete confusing generalities & piss everyone off enough for the majority to turn fully against "it" (can't call him by name) honestly cant wait.

He’s such a deluded prick I really believe he thought his time here would be different than the others, that Ashley wouldn’t hang him out to dry.

He’s adrift now, I’d say he’s getting minimal contact from boardroom level and he basically never had the skills to manage a club of this size anyway, communication is suffering at every level, even the physios. He’ll hang the players out to dry, we’ve seen that already. He’ll look out for no.1 and maybe the other two Steve’s will get shielded a bit, Jones will be put in the firing line sooner or later, but of course if that works out, he’ll take the kudos for that. The absolute fucking prick.

What's weird is I end up feeling sorry for the gormless sack of shit occasionally. He's that tragic and shit that sometimes I feel pity for him... But later I remember he's the cunt that's taken a job he's shit at and he's helping take us down.

I cant stand this fucking bloke, always bigging up the opposition and dampening expectations horrible cunt. No wonder the team are done before they even walk out with this anti-motivational wanker.

There is literally nothing good about him, only interestest in self preservation.

48 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

So Bruce confirmed today something that Edwards insisted wasn't happening on deadline day? :lol:

Don't tell Edwards that on twitter because you'll get blocked and accused of being a troll

7 hours ago, hakka said:

What's weird is I end up feeling sorry for the gormless sack of shit occasionally. He's that tragic and shit that sometimes I feel pity for him... But later I remember he's the cunt that's taken a job he's shit at and he's helping take us down.

Whenever I begin feeling that way, which isn't often at all, I remember him (when he was a Birmingham City player) in the Sky studio, at half-time of the Man Utd 5-0 game, moaning that Peacock's goal shouldn't have been allowed and that Poborsky should have been given a penalty, and hoping that Man U would come back and win. And now he's managing us, claiming to have been a lifelong fan and one of our own, and having his thick media pals repeating the same rubbish.  Tomorrow he'll be cozying up with his Man U buddies as usual. Guy's a total phony. and I despise him.