Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

29 minutes ago, GideonShandy said:

Whenever I begin feeling that way, which isn't often at all, I remember him (when he was a Birmingham City player) in the Sky studio, at half-time of the Man Utd 5-0 game, moaning that Peacock's goal shouldn't have been allowed and that Poborsky should have been given a penalty, and hoping that Man U would come back and win. And now he's managing us, claiming to have been a lifelong fan and one of our own, and having his thick media pals repeating the same rubbish.  Tomorrow he'll be cozying up with his Man U buddies as usual. Guy's a total phony. and I despise him. 

FML the absolute bastad 

Love it when he gets rattled to fuck like yesterday .

I can just picture this fat mess being interviewed after the match today , all full of that look that well we had no chance anyway today .

His voice anarl :suicide:

All he has to say is the truth;

“Nobody else would come here under Ashley, I’m not a premiership manager but I was offered the gig and I’m getting paid a fortune, that’s why I’m here”

Then fuck off and resign

1 hour ago, GideonShandy said:

Whenever I begin feeling that way, which isn't often at all, I remember him (when he was a Birmingham City player) in the Sky studio, at half-time of the Man Utd 5-0 game, moaning that Peacock's goal shouldn't have been allowed and that Poborsky should have been given a penalty, and hoping that Man U would come back and win. And now he's managing us, claiming to have been a lifelong fan and one of our own, and having his thick media pals repeating the same rubbish.  Tomorrow he'll be cozying up with his Man U buddies as usual. Guy's a total phony. and I despise him. 

Ooof! Thanks for that. Hatred levels back to its peak for the fraud.

Edited by hakka

I just don't see the need for him to put it on so thick as if a Brenda Blethyn, Vera-inspired accent is going to endear himself to fans. 

I suppose I wouldn't really care what he sounded like if he was good at his job, or even a likeable person, but unfortunately we don't have that to fall back on. 

"Well ya know, it was always going to be difficult playing against one of the best teams in the world with the best player in the world playing for them. Listen, we had a go and we'll roll our sleeves up and go again. Well ya know, everything is difficult and tough in the Premier league"

Fuck off and get hit off a bus you fat fucking twat.

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, Scoot said:

"Well ya know, it was always going to be difficult playing against one of the best teams in the world with the best player in the world playing for them. Listen, we had a go and we'll roll our sleeves up and go again. Well ya know, everything is difficult and tough in the Premier league"

Fuck off and get hit off a bus you fat fucking twat.

That isn't an actual quote?