Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Unless you deep down think there is a path of redemption for Ashley at this club and/or that the club can somehow compete under his constraints/neglect with the right manager, it is utterly stupid to complain about Bruce and you shouldn't bother wasting a calorie on him be it on here or elsewhere. You'll end up hating the next manager equally in no time anyway.

Edited by Conjo

Bored of this narrative now and particularly bored with Shearer refusing to criticise his mate in the media. Most of what he said there is true and I’m not disagreeing with that but we’re vastly underperforming with the players we have available. We performed way better, more organised and more intricately with Benitez with a far weaker group of players. 

As a club we’re capped with what we can achieve with Ashley but with Bruce we’re rapidly turning into a side that doesn’t deserve to a Premier League one. 

As empty as a club we are, the manager is a joke and we still have some decent players, but the team on and off the field is as much of a disgrace as the club itself is and that stems from the manager and coaches. 

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

A club with no ambition deserves to be I'm the championship or lower 

Such a club deserves not to exist, every club should have ambition. However small or big. 

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Any prices on who will be the next shoulder charge victim will be ?

I don't think anyone cares that much now TBF, turn up go through the motions, get paid, go home. 

5 hours ago, St1pe said:

Bored of this narrative now and particularly bored with Shearer refusing to criticise his mate in the media. Most of what he said there is true and I’m not disagreeing with that but we’re vastly underperforming with the players we have available. We performed way better, more organised and more intricately with Benitez with a far weaker group of players. 

As a club we’re capped with what we can achieve with Ashley but with Bruce we’re rapidly turning into a side that doesn’t deserve to a Premier League one. 

Shearer is a Bruce apologist, and I don't remember him being too glowing about Rafa either when he was here. Not really interested in his views as a pundit tbh, he's a bore. 

4 minutes ago, TRon said:

Shearer is a Bruce apologist, and I don't remember him being too glowing about Rafa either when he was here. Not really interested in his views as a pundit tbh, he's a bore. 

Agreed and has done nothing at all in his position to call out the premier league over the whole takeover mess.