Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Ryder should be coming out full pelt after what Bruce said about him yesterday. No way the spineless cunt will though. We have an absolute abortion of reporters covering us, with the exception of Hope and the few times Winter gives an opinion. Shearer is embarrassing with his support of his big mate and can fuck off also.

Gary Neville crooning over the Leeds/Liverpool game about the atmosphere, the football, how the game is as good as it's ever been despite some people saying it was better 30 years ago. While we've got this fat blimp in charge eating kebabs and shitting them out in Portugal producing football which belongs 30 years ago. In the third division. 

Guest reefatoon

I wish he was asked which 6 players were away on international duty. He wouldn’t have had a clue who was away. Then they should have asked why other managers were not on holiday with even more players away. He got off far too easily yet again.

Ronny Gill is saying Brucies win percentage is now 30.1% with 39 defeats from 93 matches in charge.

Another 'article' says our next manager could be Steve Cooper.

Yes, another Steve ([emoji38]) and no, Ive bever heard of him either.

28 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

I wish he was asked which 6 players were away on international duty. He wouldn’t have had a clue who was away. Then they should have asked why other managers were not on holiday with even more players away. He got off far too easily yet again.

That comment has been quite overlooked on account of the hilarious levels of disproportionate bluster which obviously takes the headlines. "What was I supposed to do?" It was exactly the same the other day, when asked about the transfer window; "what can I do?" Well we're second bottom of the fucking league, so there's probably any number of things you could be getting on with, you workshy cretin. 

Stealing a living. 

15 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Ronny Gill is saying Brucies win percentage is now 30.1% with 39 defeats from 93 matches in charge.

Ex-Swansea manager.

15 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Ex-Swansea manager who looks like Ned Schneebly from School of Rock. Next manager should be Howe imo.

Any had decent manager would comfortably keep us up. It’s so obvious that our squad is easily capable of being comfortable in the league. 

However if he is left in charge for to long the damage will already been done as it was under McClaren.

Guest neesy111

Howe won't be at nufc no matter who the owner is, his missus got homesick while at Burnley.  That's what caused the Celtic talks to break down.

4 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Howe won't be at nufc no matter who the owner is, his missus got homesick while at Burnley.  That's what caused the Celtic talks to break down.

It was a difference over which coaches/staff he could bring in. If he wants a PL job then he'll likely have to move north of the Watford Gap. Don't think he'll want to perennially be managing clubs on the south coast or London, even still, which ones would look at him. 

7 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

It was a difference over which coaches/staff he could bring in. If he wants a PL job then he'll likely have to move north of the Watford Gap. Don't think he'll want to perennially be managing clubs on the south coast or London, even still, which ones would look at him. 

Southampton ?

14 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I bet he’d crawl over broken glass to work with the three Steves then.

8 hours ago, TRon said:

Shearer is a Bruce apologist, and I don't remember him being too glowing about Rafa either when he was here. Not really interested in his views as a pundit tbh, he's a bore. 

Watched Shearer, The fat twat who's name I am now no longer prepared to mention & one of the other Steves sat in the glass bubble on entrance to Dabbawal Jesmond few weeks ago, laughing & joking as if to show everyone they either didn't give a fuck about what anyone thinks or theyre just so removed from the unwashed masses & the depth of feeling enveloping the entire club, either way was sickening having to walk past the imbeciles twice