Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

31 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

We may as well be sat here discussing whether Kylie Jenner would be better in bed than our current wives.

No point really, we’ll never know. Especially when your wife won’t leave you and you’re unable to divorce her. Even before you factor in Kylie wouldn’t want us.

Harsh but fair

Look at how tightly he's gripping at those straws. 

"My mate is doing marginally better at a club such as Newcastle United than this other bloke at Brighton & Hove Albion despite being battered by Brighton & Hove Albion each time my mate plays against said other bloke!" 

Honestly man. :lol: Despise that bald fucking cunt with almost as many fibres in my body as I do Bruce. 

Edited by HaydnNUFC

"its because of you & your paper the way they are"

The contempt spewing from the bombastic bastad & aimed towards the followers of Newcastle is palpable, good grief the audacity of the blimp suggesting the fans, followers, season ticket holders only opinion about the club is formed by the back pages of the Chronicle / Sunday Sun, thats the depth of his application to the history of our club, he utilises the same methods on the training pitch, just a skim over who were playing & spew a few generalities out about how good they are, jobs a goodun.

Hes trying to avert the attention from himself to the media in a pathetic attempt to save his "thick" skin, apparently "the sick part of him actually likes the abuse" he gets (what a weird thing to come out with) that rhetoric is yet another pathetic attempt to deflect & pretend the abuse dont affect him, it 100% does as he clearly divulges with inane quotes like that, attempting to stop abuse by pretending he likes it (what did we do to deserve a complete idiot like this?) 

Not content with hurtling his "boyhood cloob" towards the almost inevitable trap door of the premiership hes now making the entire club a complete laughing stock (not that we weren't to start with) but the obstinate obese arrogant cunt seems content in blowing up the entire club in order to salvage whatever is left of his already contemptible managerial career, prob in the vain hope of yet another compo payment when the cycle repeats itself, I honestly find it unbelievable the cunt cant be so fucking arrogant he can conduct himself the way he does, if you want to see your future take a look at your past !

Morning 

Speaking to TalkSPORT, Jordan said: "Steve Bruce, whether you like him or you don't, and a lot of people at Newcastle who support the club don't like him they don't rate his record. I happen to rate him and think he's a decent football manager.

"I think he should leave Newcastle. I think he can never turn this round. I don't think he's ever going to be able to right this."

When asked if he thinks Bruce should quit, Jordan said: "Absolutely. I've told him that unequivocally. I think he's got to make his own decisions on that front. Yeah I've told him.

"It's not for me to tell him what to do. I don't know if he will that's up to him.

He added: "The time to quit was when he did his job last year. Because from what I understand - and in will pour the scorn of the people who if you don't agree with every single syllable that people say you disagree with everything apparently - from my understanding of it, getting a very large amount of personal abuse and there was no rectifying of that last season.

He put them in the Premier League last season in 12th position.

"That was it Steve, you've managed Newcastle. You wanted to manage Newcastle, be careful what you wish for.

"You've now managed them. You've made a lot of money out of football. Me, personally, is it worth it? You're not going to turn this around.

4 minutes ago, Paully said:

Speaking to TalkSPORT, Jordan said: "Steve Bruce, whether you like him or you don't, and a lot of people at Newcastle who support the club don't like him they don't rate his record. I happen to rate him and think he's a decent football manager.

"I think he should leave Newcastle. I think he can never turn this round. I don't think he's ever going to be able to right this."

When asked if he thinks Bruce should quit, Jordan said: "Absolutely. I've told him that unequivocally. I think he's got to make his own decisions on that front. Yeah I've told him.

"It's not for me to tell him what to do. I don't know if he will that's up to him.

He added: "The time to quit was when he did his job last year. Because from what I understand - and in will pour the scorn of the people who if you don't agree with every single syllable that people say you disagree with everything apparently - from my understanding of it, getting a very large amount of personal abuse and there was no rectifying of that last season.

"That was it Steve, you've managed Newcastle. You wanted to manage Newcastle, be careful what you wish for.

"You've now managed them. You've made a lot of money out of football. Me, personally, is it worth it? You're not going to turn this around.

Champion, yet still took no notice of the smarmy cunt and stayed .

5 minutes ago, Paully said:

Then her the cunt yourself you cunt, but….

Guest reefatoon
16 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Look at how tightly he's gripping at those straws. 

"My mate is doing marginally better at a club such as Newcastle United than this other bloke at Brighton & Hove Albion despite being battered by Brighton & Hove Albion each time my mate plays against said other bloke!" 

Honestly man. :lol: Despise that bald fucking cunt with almost as many fibres in my body as I do Bruce. 

It's sickening man.

Wish Bruce would just hurry up and bang him, the blokes obviously fucking gagging for it, to the point he can't even think straight anymore. Weird obsessed cunt that he is.

Edited by reefatoon

It doesn't really make sense. Jordan is saying how much he rates Bruce in that interview, then ends it by saying he's not going to turn it around. If he's half as good as he alleges, then why wouldn't he turn it around? He's had plenty of financial backing as Charnley has publicly stated, and Bruce has accepted. What is holding him back?

"I happen to rate him and think he's a decent football manager."

These are the types of people that end up buying these football clubs. Completely utterly clueless.

What on earth is such a statement based on for goodness sake?! What has Bruce done to be rated and considered a decent football manager?! Why do these people think it's okay to say such things with absolutely nothing to back it up?

Just come out and say you like the guy because he sucks up to you and massages your ego, because that's all it ever is with Bruce. That's how he gets these jobs and makes money. Millions in fact. The ex Man Utd captain that makes them feel like they're one of the boys in football just so he can get his hands in their pockets.

I dunno what it is in England like. Maybe these pundits and commentators just meet managers at different football events up and down the country throughout the years and they get a bond with them so turn a blind eye to their ability. Honestly there are so many English managers who have been getting away with murder at the top of English football for years.

Honestly, it's one of the main reasons I enjoy American sports so much, because if a player or coach is crap everyone just comes out and says it. The journalists openly lobby for coaches to get fired if it's one of their teams :lol:

Edited by KaKa