Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Just now, thomas said:

:thup: Anyone coming in now is going to take a little time regardless to stamp their imprint on the team. Bump or not I wouldn't expect our form to massively change direction.

The real optimism for me is January, seeing what's improved and if we can kick on to comfortable safety. And then, of course, what the summer brings.

There should be some sort of new manager bounce but it is important that the new manager can say what be is essential in January to stay up.

7 minutes ago, mofo said:

Sacked at 2pm today, Stavely delivered the news along with Jamie Reuben. Expect an announcement tonight via Skysports.

Mods please delete his account if this doesn't happen.

Just now, ManDoon said:

Source pal 

Bearing in mind the last bit of info I had from this 'hp' was that Shola was going to Celtic about 8 years ago! :cheesy:

For what it's worth I believe him, time will tell, just passing on what I've been told .

4 minutes ago, thomas said:

:thup: Anyone coming in now is going to take a little time regardless to stamp their imprint on the team. Bump or not I wouldn't expect our form to massively change direction but to be steadied and maybe pick up a few wins before end of season.

The real optimism for me is January, seeing what's improved and if we can kick on to comfortable safety. And then, of course, what the summer brings.

It's hopefully just going to be incremental improvement month on month. We might not see the evidence of it immediately, but over the long term we should be getting better every season, that's what counts.

And yeah, can't wait for January, we won't be getting grade A players, but they still should be of a much higher calibre than we've been force fed over the last decade or so. 

1 minute ago, mofo said:

Bearing in mind the last bit of info I had from this 'hp' was that Shola was going to Celtic about 8 years ago! :cheesy:

For what it's worth I believe him, time will tell, just passing on what I've been told .

:bob: