Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

10 minutes ago, pinkeye said:

I just dug a little deeper with my informer, who is a Sunderland Scout, nothing special.

He confirmed 100% Bruce is gone and he said that Jones is in temporary charge for now, he is completely unaware of any movement for a permanent repalcement so far.

But, really don't worry, Bruce is gone he is absolutely certain!

How would a scout for another club know, so quickly? Sounds fishy to me.

3 minutes ago, Wandy said:

How would a scout for another club know, so quickly? Sounds fishy to me.

Yes.  It is up to you whether you believe it or not.  I trust the guy, he has never given me any bum info before.   I am just sharing and - believe me - I thought long and hard about doing so.  I only did because someone else had already broken the news.

For what it is worth...  I fully believe the story.  Looking forward to the official confirmation. 

If it's just the sacking of Bruce and the appointment of Jones until the new manager is confirmed, then I see no point in waiting to announce. The only reason I can see for the delay, is that they will announce the new manager also. Time will tell as I said before.

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Bruce only exists if I observe him? 

No hes dead and alive at the same time in a superposition. He only becomes dead or alive until looked at depending on the probability of a random nuclear decay

6 minutes ago, pinkeye said:

Yes.  It is up to you whether you believe it or not.  I trust the guy, he has never given me any bum info before.   I am just sharing and - believe me - I thought long and hard about doing so.  I only did because someone else had already broken the news.

For what it is worth...  I fully believe the story.  Looking forward to the official confirmation. 

I hope you are correct my friend. If he is there in training tomorrow then we will know for sure.

NUFC scout tonight said oh he will be sacked soon, but since the owners have come in, it’s all very secretive unless it’s them engaging with staff in letting them all know they will be backed and supported, thanked for their work and they will know future plans once they nail that sort of stuff down. Btw, since we were taken over the number of NUFC and especially SAFC scouts at kids’ footy has increased quite a lot in terms of numbers and frequency, I’ve never known them to attend training sessions and friendlies before unless their own players are playing in said friendlies with their Saturday/Sunday teams. I feel SAFC especially will be targeting a lot of kids even more now knowing they will be left with the ‘scraps’ following our takeover, where as in my experience over the last few years, SAFC were the top dogs academy wise in recruiting kids for their academies, half of them are Geordies for example. I know several at SAFC who are also at NUFC and Boro and they have told SAFC and Boro they have decided their kids will be sticking with NUFC only from now on and that the other two have been asking parents to decide which club their kid wants to be at and to decide once and for all. 

Edited by HTT II

Just now, Ando7 said:

I'm sorry lads I can't get it right to the min,but trust me has has been releived of his duties

You’ve been bang on the money for years now in a number of ways, so in @Ando7I trust.