Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Multi millionaire crying about people not wanting him at a job he fucking chose to stay at. Fuck off you slovenly, disingenuous prick 

Did you not hear him in that news conference? Absolute crease. 

"The one thing I would never doehhh, the one thing I'm not going to do is walk away' :lol:

Just now, Lazarus said:

Ive done a forum search for "inept cabbage gead" but theres no results other than the sacking.

Millions and billions of "cabbage heads" though :lol:

The thing is that NUFC fans didn't invent calling him a cabbage head. Would have thought he'd have been fairly used to it by now. 

“I really have to thank all the people who have worked alongside me, because I can be demanding and I can be hard work - especially when I was younger,"

absolute bollocks.

oh, and fuck off with the tactically inept cabbage-heed shite - he's been called that since his days and sunderland and villa - dont be blaming us for that one.

See how good he is by the time it takes him to get another job and where he goes. 

Shit manager. Shit training ethic. Shit excuses. Yet a Multi millionaire by implementing the same formula for 1000 games. Thank fuck he’s gone and god help the next club he rips off. 

5 minutes ago, St1pe said:

The relief I’ve felt since reading he’s gone is almost up their with Ashley being removed. There’s only two mangers in my life that’s driven me to a situation where I’ve actively wanted us to lose game so they’d eventually get sacked. Fuck Bruce and Pardew. Hopefully dinosaur mangers are I think of the past for us. 

:thup: I have been actively disinterested the last 2 and a half years and much of that is his fault. Horrible bloke and a terrible manager. 

10 minutes ago, deejeck said:

At any point when his family were under all that strain did someone remind him that he could've just walked away?  £8m reasons why not, I guess.

Spot on! Nobody had a gun to his head to do the job. He only came here for the money, not the love of the game. If I had a job that was taking its toll on my family I would quit straight away. What a relief he’s gone eh?

Just now, huss9 said:

“I really have to thank all the people who have worked alongside me, because I can be demanding and I can be hard work - especially when I was younger,"

absolute bollocks.

oh, and fuck off with the tactically inept cabbage-heed shite - he's been called that since his days and sunderland and villa - dont be blaming us for that one.

More or less admitting he's been semi-retired for the last 20 years. 

Just now, RS said:

See how good he is by the time it takes him to get another job and where he goes. 

Shit manager. Shit training ethic. Shit excuses. Yet a Multi millionaire by implementing the same formula for 1000 games. Thank fuck he’s gone and god help the next club he rips off. 

He's already covered that by saying he intends to 'retire'. :lol: Utter waste of space.

Just now, Pilko said:

He talks about scoring 2 headers in 1992 and he's lucky to still be involved 40 years later.... that's 2032 :lol: even his final signing off remark is wrong the thick cunt

Bruce - broke his own leg and was out for six months when he intentionally went to injure another player.

Yeah, what a man of integrity :)