4 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

John Carver            20    3    4    13    15.00%
Osvaldo Ardiles      47    10    18    19    21.28%
Joe Kinnear             18    4    8    6    22.22%   
Steve McClaren       31    7    6    18    22.58% 
Kevin Keegan          21    6    6    9    28.57%    
Steve Bruce             97    28    28    41    28.87%
Richard Dinnis          40    12    10    18    30.00%

A list of our worst performing managers. You could argue Carver and Kinnear (Interim) don't count and KK was in his second spell and things were beginning to turn around. Plus those 3 managers only had around 20 games. Bruce had nearly 100 games! 100!

Does he go down as the worst manager of all time? Or would you still say McCLaren? I found it interesting to see that Ardilles comfortably has the worst win% of a full time manager at NUFC.

Fucking hell I forgot Carver had 20 games [emoji38] 

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Based on nothing, I don’t think a new manager is close, I think they are hoping or giving Jones a chance to see if he can do enough to get us through to the summer 

I personally think the opposite. If they were going to just go with Jones for the foreseeable then you'd think they'd have just binned Bruce last week. Perhaps they're now close to landing their target and therefore confident enough to start moving things into place.

1 minute ago, Klaus said:

Simon Jordan on a rampage against the fans 

Haha, love it. Put your money where your mouth is Jordan and give him a job. Otherwise fuck off, the fans were clearly right. 

16 minutes ago, Northerngimp said:

He should never have taken the job, it was poison from the start, Ashley has hung him out to dry.  Bruce was told all of this. 

Aye, but then he saw that 3 year rolling contract, and the pay off amount...

NITnpeEY_o.png

14 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

More money than Sheff Wed though and he's about £12m better off now, that's all that matters. 

Talking about "his love for the game" now on SSN now, I've seen not one bit of evidence for that. He was fucking miserable the entire time and can only have been doing it for his bank balance. 

Is he getting the full 8 million or is that for his coaching team as well?

Just now, TRon said:

Haha, love it. Put your money where your mouth is Jordan and give him a job. Otherwise fuck off, the fans were clearly right. 

He did give him a job then sued him when he broke the contract shortly after.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/football/efl/573795/newcastle-news-crystal-palace-simon-jordan-steve-bruce/amp/

The guys just a smug, troll, bellend.

21 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

I know he's gotten a fair bit of stick, but has it really been as bad as some in the press are making out? :icon_scratch: 

The stadiums were mainly empty, and when they weren't he wasn't getting anywhere near as much stick as someone like Pardew did.

The vast majority of the 'appalling abuse' seems to come from Alex Bruce searching his dad's name on Twitter and then relaying it back to him, the snide little cunt.

The guy is so unbelievably manipulative. Even on the way out he's gone with this abuse narrative to paint the fans in a bad light and have the media come at them. Such a pathetic person. Especially because he knows he never cared for the club and just saw it as an opportunity to doss about and get paid well for it. Awful stuff.

4 minutes ago, Northerngimp said:

Is he getting the full 8 million or is that for his coaching team as well?

No idea but that seems to be widely quoted. He's an even richer man than he was previously, regardless. 

Edited by Interpolic

1 minute ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Good riddance. Not an ounce of sympathy for him. Best bit of news is that Edwards no longer has an in with the club, the smarmy bastard,

Edwards threw his lot in with the wrong crowd. Went against the new owners, stuck up for Bruce (and Ashley in effect) and ultimately went against the fans. Hope he thinks it was all worth it, the spiteful little cunt. 

2 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Good riddance. Not an ounce of sympathy for him. Best bit of news is that Edwards no longer has an in with the club, the smarmy bastard,

Sadly he just start writing about how great NUFC is now, as if this never happened.