Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Ashley was his boss. :lol: He was manager of a big club when he had no right to be and was desperately clinging on.

Doesn't matter now like.

He's available now for when Ole goes. He definitely won't say anything bad against your fans O0

Edited by Shearergol

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I have a bit of sympathy for Bruce like. :lol: Glad he's got paid. Don't feel like he ever came across as a dickhead to your club or your fans, he was just a man that should never have been appointed and was miles out of his depth. It's all on Ashley.

Could be massively wrong like.

Christ :lol: where to start. Just from the top of my head

Would frequently talk down the club, would make hunky dory jokes about singing Harry Kane and Neymar.

Said, in reaction to being asked about having 3 shots on target in the first 3 games of last season in total "aw, so all of a sudden we have to think we're Liverpool do we?"

Called the fanbase criticising performances "keyboard warriors" in spite of the internet being the only way to talk about your team in the midst of a global pandemic last season.

Called criticism of a quarter final cup exit to a 2nd string 2nd division Brentford "histrionics".

Called criticism during 2 wins in 21 games last season "mass hysteria".

You on a wind up here? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Steve was misunderstood. Even Shearer has come out in support of him. That speaks volumes.

Eh? Shearer and him are mates. He’s never said a bad word about him. So it speaks fuck all.

1 hour ago, TRon said:

He should never have been here at all. There have been 3 managers in my lifetime who I was horrified when they were appointed ( not counting Carver, he was obviously just a fill in) and they were

Souness

Pardew

Bruce

All three were clear and obvious morons and should never have been considered. 

Throw McClanger in there as well for the not so fantastic 4.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Little bit yeah.

Bit fucked off we're going to be 6th for the next 10 years. 

:lol:

Could be a blessing in disguise that you don't challenge for anything this season, Solskjaer has taken you as far as he can and would be leaving a very very good squad for the next manager. We have years to even get to Europa League level imo.

Just now, Danh1 said:

Ahh fairs! Sorry. :lol:

I seen it on SSN but I was only half watching. Must have been an average. 

:lol: All good. Had to scan each season on Wiki to be sure because I could've believed it.

8 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Ashley was his boss. :lol: He was manager of a big club when he had no right to be and was desperately clinging on.

Doesn't matter now like.

He’d do a job at Old Trafford; Boyhood club. Roll your sleeves up. Go again. Injury crisis. Fans expectations. Relegation/Sacked with massive pay off. 

Get on the Bruce bus Friggy