Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Just now, LRD said:

I love your optimism.

I'm not that optimistic really :lol:

It's just going to be fun getting to see what this squad of players is really all about now. By God it had all become so tedious.

3 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Good is to step aside and let the rest of the premier league take a run at home. No doubt he’ll be the belle of the ball.

This is a good day for everyone, we get to move on and Bruce gets the pay off and victim status he has been desperate for. No doubt he’ll be offered gigs at talksport and sky off the back of it, so he can share his thoughts on dustiness and rolled up sleeves with the nation.

The overwhelming feeling is relief, for all the obvious reasons. He’s a poor manager and has proven to be a poor character as well. In the future I’d like to see us stay away from British managers, the relationship between them and our xenophobic, brown nosing, golf wanker, football media is toxic and it just isn’t worth it.

Would have been happy with one of the modern up and coming British managers like Howe or Potter prior to the takeover, but we've sort of left them behind now. But the future lies in these more intelligent types, not the up and at 'em Pulis brigade. 

14 minutes ago, InspectorCoarse said:

In a proper team showboaters like ASM wouldnt even be in the reserves

You see I thought the same after his first handful of games after only seeing brief highlights.

But just like HBA before him there is so much more to his game and ASM has done a shit load of dirty work for the team as well as being the shining light going forward.

Its about balance, someone like Bobby would have given a (wide) boundary to operate in and got his left back to do a shit load of covering.

27 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Agreed with what he was saying until saying Frank Lampard is who we should go for. 

He's a Chelsea fan tbf, and got pelters for suggesting it on the Kick Off the other day.