Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Some of the reporting is like he’s been freed from the Taliban. It’s myopic shite.

£8 million quid for failing miserably at his job/not even bothering to turn up some of the time, man. EIGHT MILLION! :lol:

I note this is being conveniently overlooked by all his pals in cushy pundit jobs. It beggars belief how lucky he's been. 

3 minutes ago, Klaus said:

All the plastic pundits are saying, is he finished 12th and claim he has done a good job. They don't even need to watch us play once, form an opinion and say the fans expect too much etc.

Even Pat Nevin, smarter than your average pundit, pointed out amongst how poor we were that the fitness levels were shot after 15minutes at the end was on about 'done a good job' 'deserves respect' their pity for this bloke blinds them and if he wasn't so pitiful he'd hate being defended like an incapable hopeless case, like being patted on the back and given a medal for coming last at sports day. But being thick and truly hopeless Bruce laps all that up.

Edited by Wolfcastle

58 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Funny bit in The Athletic, an anonymous player from a champions league team, saying we were the most difficulty to play against. There was so little structure they didn’t know what to expect or how toplay against us. Completely supports the theory of “luck”.

:lol: there a quote for that? amazing

Edited by mrmojorisin75

1 hour ago, St. Maximin said:

I would say ever so slightly in his defence that the fans didn't take to him initially and Rafa would have been a tough act to follow even if Bruce was to conduct himself professionally.

The way he left Sheffield Wednesday justifies the animosity though, but funnily enough everyone overlooks that. 

The fans for the most part were prepared to give him a chance when he came in, you can't really go off posters on NO, we aren't really typical fans. Most of us judged him on his record - which was shit - whereas the average punter would think he's alright, and he's from here so he'll know what we're about. 

Just now, ManDoon said:

Aye he’s really sound, really nice lad. Same here, he’s a proper fan as well, so he goes after the club.

Aye now he’s is a proper fan Bruce, unlike you. And he is even prepared to be banned for speaking the truth. We need more journos and ex players holding the club, manager and players to account like Hope has done from day one. Again, delighted he’s now becoming or is a top journo and seemingly a go to person for NUFC in the media. One of us!

16 minutes ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

I hate to praise anyone who writes for the Daily Heil, but Hope has gone up in my estimations recently. 

He's been the bravest and most incisive reporter from the early days, not prepared to swallow the good lad banter and got a lot of heat for daring to question Bruce's managerial ability. He deserves our respect 100%.

Just now, ManDoon said:

Yeah it’s class, actually feels like we have a reporter on our side, which is shameful considering we have local media which should be the voice of the people . Bet Hopey had a shit eating grin on his face when he knew Bruce was binned. 

He more than most deserved today, and it’s even better knowing Bruce will be seething at him right now ha ha!

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

It’s actually insane, he’s crying on in the press “I was never wanted”. You’re not a fucking orphan, it’s honestly manipulative as fuck, he’s really a nasty person under it all 

Glad he knew the whole time he was here that anyone with a clue didn't want him, but he came anyway and patronized us for two seasons. Prick.

3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah it’s class, actually feels like we have a reporter on our side, which is shameful considering we have local media which should be the voice of the people . Bet Hopey had a massive grin on his face when he knew Bruce was binned. 

I like Hope, remember when he was on here and felt he's always been fairly objective when reporting on the club. His criticism of Bruce was data driven, straightforward and never personal until Bruce made it that way to hide his short comings. 

6 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I've also no doubt in my mind that he will be desperate inside to see us relegated this season also :lol:

Oh, guaranteed, he will be hoping but nothing but the absolute worse for the club, fans and especially the new owners and I imagine a good number of the players too, he’s that much of a cunt. He’s one selfish, narcissistic, shameless, egotistical, arrogant bully who doesn’t give a fuck about anyone or anything other than Steve Bruce. 

Edited by HTT II

3 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I've also no doubt in my mind that he will be desperate inside to see us relegated this season also :lol:

Aye, the sneaky fat get will be desperate to see us go down under his replacement. No one should waste even an ounce of sympathy on the multi millionaire dope. 

1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

I like Hope, remember when he was on here and felt he's always been fairly objective when reporting on the club. His criticism of Bruce was data driven, straightforward and never personal until Bruce made it that way to hide his short comings. 

And even then on a professional level he said he did feel sympathy for him and basically said aye, he’s probably a nice bloke if you’re his mate. Thank fuck none of us are his mate and nor he ours, anyway I’m done with Bruce now, he’s history. He can rot away for all I care. I wouldn’t wish him on any other club mind, well apart from his other United…

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

And even then on a professional level he said he did feel sympathy for him and basically said aye, he’s probably a nice bloke if you’re his mate. Thank fuck none of us are his mate and nor he ours, anyway I’m done with Bruce now, he’s history. He can rot away for all I care. I wouldn’t wish him on any other club mind, well apart from his other United…

I think him retiring tells a story of it's own mind. Deep down he knows he's been winging it for the last decade or so. He's only 60, he could easily carry on if he was any good. A real manager would be saying I'm going to take a break then I'll be back raring to go. 

I said even when the takeover happened, if he really believed he was the right man for the job, why wasn't he shouting it from the rooftops? Instead he was taking petty digs at reporters saying "look, I've not been sacked yet. Fuck yous." 

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I can't see even a lower league club taking a punt on him now. We played a part in ending him. :lol: 

1 minute ago, TRon said:

I think him retiring tells a story of it's own mind. Deep down he knows he's been winging it for the last decade or so. He's only 60, he could easily carry on if he was any good. A real manager would be saying I'm going to take a break then I'll be back raring to go. 

I said even when the takeover happened, if he really believed he was the right man for the job, why wasn't he shouting it from the rooftops? Instead he was taking petty digs at reporters saying "look, I've not been sacked yet. Fuck yous." 

"Yous should be slapped"

Who even says that? :lol: