Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Luke telling the world he loves wine again. He is a genuine creep.

I think he's just an awful person that massively abuses his position.........................and the fucka reversed trolled me. 

14 minutes ago, Mike said:

Gonna absolutely murder an Indians in celebration the neet.

Got to be a kebab and a full big fuck off round cabbage man!

Edited by HTT II

15 minutes ago, Mike said:

Gonna absolutely murder an Indians in celebration the neet.

Apropos of nothing and before I even saw this post I went out -

CmqdrzE.png

I'm glad we can put our baseball differences behind us and celebrate in horrifically unhealthy ways together

3 minutes ago, thomas said:

Apropos of nothing and before I even saw this post I went out -

CmqdrzE.png

I'm glad we can put our baseball differences behind us and celebrate in horrifically unhealthy ways together

Wait, Steve is that you?

Just now, xLiaaamx said:

Wow, I've never really paid much attention to Gibbo but

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-bruce-always-wrong-newcastle-21834580

Starts out by saying he's mates with him etc, so I think there's gunna be just fluff as always

Wrong! Fucking sticks the sword straight through Bruce[emoji38]

Gibbo has always been a top journo and has never shied away from giving stick to those that deserve it!

7 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Wow, I've never really paid much attention to Gibbo but

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-bruce-always-wrong-newcastle-21834580

Starts out by saying he's mates with him etc, so I think there's gunna be just fluff as always

Wrong! Fucking sticks the sword straight through Bruce[emoji38]

I find Gibbo to be an outstanding journalist. If you ever listen to him on either Wraith's podcast or the chronicle podcast his knowledge is brilliant even if he is getting on a bit. Has been calling for Bruce to be sacked for ages

1 minute ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

I find Gibbo to be an outstanding journalist. If you ever listen to him on either Wraith's podcast or the chronicle podcast his knowledge is brilliant even if he is getting on a bit. Has been calling for Bruce to be sacked for ages

Hes not exactly Joelintons biggest fan either 

Relief to finally see him gone, feels like this weekend will be the real new beginning. 

Slightly galling seeing the media respond as if he's suffered immense physical and mental torture for 2 years, and not the standard grief you get with a football manager not doing his job properly.