Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

I fully expect him to get a new one as he’s doing exactly and I mean exactly all that Ashley wants and that is finish 17th or above. How anyone can go and watch whilst a person is not only taking the piss out of everyone, but even worse, destroying the club bit by bit is mind blowing.

Edited by et tu brute

Rewarded for continuing to be Ashley's subservient fat bitch. The fact Ashley knows it'll piss off the vast majority of the fanbase is just a happy coincidence for the fat man. Still think a poor start to the season will crank the pressure up on him and he'll crumble, hopefully in public. Just means he walks away with a big lumper when his luck runs out unfortunately. This sums up the club perfectly, zero ambition, investment or hope, 17th is the target and always will be.

Guest reefatoon

Don't think Ashley cares where we finish, Bruce is perfect cannon fodder for him. He's found a fatter, thicker, irritating twat to take the flak instead of him. Surprised it's only a three year contract

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

But takeover

Saudis will have signed off on it 

Have faith and W A I T

I know it will happen

Toon Toon

EPL don’t stand a chance against DeMarco

Guest reefatoon
8 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

But takeover

Not sure why it's the people who are hoping beyond hope for the takeover who seem to be getting the flak, instead of all the "fans" who aimlessly trudge into the ground every other week. It's because of those fans that we are in this state. Happy to just go along with it all.

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

Not sure why it's the people who are hoping beyond hope for the takeover who seem to be getting the flak, instead of all the "fans" who aimlessly trudge into the ground every other week. It's because of those fans that we are in this state. Happy to just go along with it all.

Not many of "those" on here though, and any who are, get plenty of stick.

I'm hoping beyond hope for the takeover too btw. I just don't think it's gonna happen.

Guest reefatoon
4 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Not many of "those" on here though, and any who are, get plenty of stick.

I'm hoping beyond hope for the takeover too btw. I just don't think it's gonna happen.

I'm pretty much in this boat too. I just don't think the folks still hoping and wanting to believe that it will happen should be getting stick for that. The club is completely dead, so if people want to think that there is light at the end of the tunnel, then let them and good on them.

the only positive i can see is that if (and its a big fucking if) Bruce has the balls, he can say yes i'll sign but i need a decent wedge for this season's transfer kitty as i'm not willing to put up with the shit from the fans otherwise.

not gonna happen though.

Edited by huss9

5 minutes ago, Raconteur said:

If (!) Bruce signs, it puts paid to any talk of him being desperate to get sacked, or engineering failure for a payoff. Nope, not malice, just incompetence…

Surely any payoff is proportional to his remaining contract period, so a new deal would basically give him a bumper payoff if he is sacked early on.

2 minutes ago, huss9 said:

the only positive i can see is that if (and its a big fucking if) Bruce has the balls, he can say yes i'll sign but i need a decent wedge for this season's transfer kitty as i'm not willing to put up with the shit from the fans otherwise.

not gonna happen though.

:lol: :lol: 

Course he won't say that, man.  He's the fattest jellyfish in existence.

Edited by Sima