Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Most football people  know he’s absolutely shite. Yet He’s still here and 50,000 are happy with that.  The club is fucked because proper football means nothing to the majority. 

Absolute arsehole, this cunt. Playing a right back at centre half and wingers at wing back despite having two recognised centre halves and and a recognised wing back on the bench. Conceding 4 goals at home for the 3rd time under him and for 25 minutes having one recognised centre mid on the pitch. Fuck off.

If we don't win any league games in August he's fucked imo. 

Edited by HaydnNUFC

The right back at RCB is pretty hip and trendy these days to be fair. Having a decent one, especially on the defensive side is important when you are playing solely attacking wing backs. No question Lascelles or Schar would have been better. 

Clark is unforgivable. Maybe he is trying to press home his point we need another defender.

If shelvey tried the tactics weren't horrific, whether it's Bruce's or Jones tactics. As usual he didn't making the rest of our midfield overworked. They took shelvey off 20 mins too late. Ultimately putting faith in Shelvey, Clark and Krath was predictably misplaced.

3 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

He said: "That's what VAR is supposed to be there four. I've looked at it four or five times and it looks really harsh to me.

I'm fairly sure it was Lee Ryder's error but I also can't rule out Bruce being so thick he actually speaks in typos.

Edited by thomas

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Our team looks criminally unfit to me. Dunno what this prick is doing with fitness regimes but we look gassed 

I'd love to see our fitness facilities compared to most other clubs in the PL, bet they are ancient to the tech available.

Biggest issue is losing to fucking West Ham! We as a club should be smashing these shitty cockney chavs but because of Ashley (another cockney) and Bruce we are expected to be satisfied with this shit. Stop turning up and make real change ffs!

32 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Our team looks criminally unfit to me. Dunno what this prick is doing with fitness regimes but we look gassed 

Your first mistake was thinking we had any regimes. We run and run a bit more maybe twice a week at best.

7 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Biggest issue is losing to fucking West Ham! We as a club should be smashing these shitty cockney chavs but because of Ashley (another cockney) and Bruce we are expected to be satisfied with this shit. Stop turning up and make real change ffs!

Nah. Can’t have that. West ham were by far the better team. Even when we scored it looked like a matter of time before we were overtaken. Piss poor. 

One of the reasons I think Jones would be a better option than Bruce, at least he'd train them more than twice a week, at least they'd get some decent sessions and at least build up some stamina. Bruce has our lot looking like asthmatic geriatrics by the 60th minute, we're completely gassed out, less soft tissue injuries and less nail biting in games we're 1 or 2 up.

One thing to look and another to act, Steve https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-transfer-window-bruce-21318056

Speaking to Sky Sports he said: "We're all looking. We're delighted that we've been able to bring Joe Willock in but we'll never stop looking.

"We always want more as managers and coaches but as we stand we're exactly where we were and if we can add a little bit more to it then we'll try.

"My job is to improve us, so all over the pitch we look at so that’s what we’ll try and do."

21 minutes ago, RS said:

Nah. Can’t have that. West ham were by far the better team. Even when we scored it looked like a matter of time before we were overtaken. Piss poor. 

I agree, but as a club we shouldn’t be losing to these Les Sealy shits, fucking always bigged up by their media mates

9 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

One thing to look and another to act, Steve https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-transfer-window-bruce-21318056

Speaking to Sky Sports he said: "We're all looking. We're delighted that we've been able to bring Joe Willock in but we'll never stop looking.

"We always want more as managers and coaches but as we stand we're exactly where we were and if we can add a little bit more to it then we'll try.

"My job is to improve us, so all over the pitch we look at so that’s what we’ll try and do."

Talks in riddles .

Its this quote that is damning for me. A progressive up to date manager focuses his efforts on making the players we have better & yet he is stuck in the 1980's mentality of buying new players is the way to make the team better. Bruce hasn't developed a fucking cold since he got here. Dinosaur.

Been reading up on the way Simeone trains and prepares Atletico.

Fuck me. It's from a different planet to this fat cunt. Simeone is able to get players to sweat blood for him, yet I can't think of one single player that Bruce has managed in the entirety of his managerial career that has become a better player under him.

5 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Been reading up on the way Simeone trains and prepares Atletico.

Fuck me. It's from a different planet to this fat cunt. Simeone is able to get players to sweat blood for him, yet I can't think of one single player that Bruce has managed in the entirety of his managerial career that has become a better player under him.

You could potentially argue Jacob Murphy has improved under him, but I think that’s just because he’s getting consistent game time rather than anything else.

the fella is clueless. but where the fuck was jones?

he should have been screaming in the fat cunt's ear to make subs and changes to the formation.

ok a little harsh on jones but isnt that his job?

it was obvous 5 minutes into the second half that ritchie was done and needed to be dragged off for lewis.

why was hendrick on the bench instead of manquilo - we could have done with bringing him on for krapth and going to a back 4.

and we were playing 6 at the back, not 5, as thats where shelvey spent most of his time.

by the end of the game, Rice was so far forward he was playing off their striker.

just no shape at all today.

Edited by huss9

Just now, ManDoon said:

Jones has prob been reigned in after that athletic article I reckon. Edwards reaction was probably bruce’s 

sorry, did i miss something?

we talking about the wilson interview?

Can't stand him. Utter shite. Have zero confidence in him to win a game comfortably enough times this season to not ever have to worry about the bottom 3.

Dont have enough confidence in him to not worry when we take the lead in a game because we can't ever control possession. 

Don't have enough confidence in him to pick the right team or choose the correct tactics against the opposition. 

Hopefully this is the season he gets told to fuck off but.... Yeah I'm not confident in that either. 

7 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah where he intimated that Bruce was outdated and Jones was the tactical one. Edwards lost it iirc, and it’s probably exactly what Bruce thought too. 

what did edwards have to say?

yeah i've just found the tweet,

the fella is a journlaist ffs. why cant he be objective.?

just too close to bruce and lord knows why.

how the fuck did their relationship start?

just such a bizarre non-stop sticking up for bruce no matter what the reality is.